ANMELDEN  /  REGISTEREN    MEINE BESTELLUNG (0)      DEUTSCH  
BLOGS
FOREN
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Foren
Foren PAPRIUM Über das Spiel
I am crying tears of joy 
28/07/2017 - 20:49
Hello all, I've been here since 2013, lurking in the shadows. Today is a beautiful day for me: I have discovered Paprium! I'm a little late on the last update but the plethora of hard data is astounding. I have been so patient as all you other investors have and now that we have all this information to digest, I truly cannot not contain myself.

I remember I used to have a schedule for checking the boards, which slowly tapered off throughout all the trials and tribulations of development. But Paprium was always on my mind.

Whenever I got down in life: I thought about these ambitious, dedicated people at [:WM] Games trying to chase their dream once again. It always cheered me up to know this team and investment existed.

Despite the retro approach to public relations and sparse information, I maintained in my mind that these individuals at [:WM] were always hard at work. I truly believed in my heart that this "Project Y" would eventually come to fruition. This thought has become reality.

I can wait longer...

We're almost there little SEGA boys and girls! I'm not as a heavy investor as others like prezz or goofy but I've been here. The struggle is over.

To all Developers, Investors, and Guests I say: We're almost there. I love you all. We are all united by our passion for retro video gaming. Thank you all:

Thank you God, Thank you Fonzie, Thank you Tulio (good luck!), Thank you xgoldenboyx, thank you radcheck, thank you to all the hardcore investors (you know who you are), and thank you The Player for playing the game! Dreams truly do come true.

If someone would kindly show me the door to the US preorder and I'll see myself out. I just want a for sure reserved copy of this mondo 80mg cart. My [:gen] 2 has been maintained and salivating for this game for a long time.

Until Paprium drops, I shall return to the shadows.

/blog

Thank you all,

Dekay13/Landon Reiff
I love Genesis!
Woot! Der obere Beitrag hat eine unglaubliche Mag-ich-Rate von:
100%
28/07/2017 - 23:09
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
06/08/2017 - 20:58
No, I have not converted yet. I just went and checked out the page and stopped just short of converting when I saw the message 'I understand all conversions are definitive and final'.

So... I have 500 gems, with this conversion I will be able to get a limited edition US copy of Paprium whenever it drops? I'm a little sleepy right now and just want to make sure I press the right buttons for myself before I do it. Thank you for the link zredgemz
I love Genesis!
07/08/2017 - 09:05
But for 500 Gems you can get a Investor Edition.
5% Discount on all items at WM shop. Couponcode: 348772
10/08/2017 - 21:40
I really want an investor's edition wth the game guide, but I was too late to invest gems I think.

Can I buy gems from somebody? Or any other way to get the investor edition?
Hello!
11/08/2017 - 14:55
Jump in your DeLorean, go back a couple of years and invest! ;-)

I think you've probably missed the boat.
Bitte melde Dich an, wenn Du eine Antwort schreiben möchtest.
BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONEN