ANMELDEN  /  REGISTEREN    MEINE BESTELLUNG (0)      DEUTSCH  
BLOGS
FOREN
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Foren

Foren PAPRIUM Über das Spiel
Refund support answer 
31/07/2018 - 07:48
Hi there, been asking for refund from a while ago, but didnt get any answer. Is anybody getting any response from support about this matter?
01/08/2018 - 09:26
I do not think Water Melon can get any investment from player in future at such slow action [:wm]
01/08/2018 - 10:08
I wont be there next time, thats for sure. The lack of info and support is terrible.
Woot! Der obere Beitrag hat eine unglaubliche Mag-ich-Rate von:
11%
29/08/2018 - 13:08
They also will not reply to refund requests. I've lost hope. PayPal was right to not trust them
11%
26/09/2018 - 02:53
I've been waiting since June on my refund. Just been flat ignored. At this point I'm convinced the game is never coming and they took the money and ran with it.
26/09/2018 - 22:30
I've been sending refund requests about once a month since June and I've had no reply. They don't even send you a message to confirm they received your request. Based on the evidence, I'm convinced there's no game and they're not interested in dealing with refunds.
27/09/2018 - 07:29
Also after waiting for a few months, I finally got an answer for them. But they told me the redund is impossible due to Paypal problems. Not sure how are they going to pay all those 50 factories if they dont have access to their money...
30/09/2018 - 15:51
I have also requested a refund and had no reply.

I would urge all other people reading this to do the same. Longer time goes on, the less chance there is any money left at all. Such a disappointing fraud.

Have to accept the game is never coming out, and November will confirm this for basically all of us IMO.
01/10/2018 - 16:40
When I decided to finance this project I knew that I would never see the money again... I gave them to money in the hope of seeing a game carridge in my mailbox, just that. By the way My birthday is day 22 so you guys still have 21 days left :P
rogper
01/10/2018 - 16:59
That's all very well for you personally, but this wasnnot a kickstarter, it was a pre-order and an agreement was built around that. WM have previously said they would offer refunds when asked, so it should be no problem.
17%
Bitte melde Dich an, wenn Du eine Antwort schreiben möchtest.

BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONEN