BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
Boards The Factory About WM's MGF
Project Y Q&A
12/09/2016 - 09:43
Graphics, animation and so on it is OK.
But what is doing (and already done) for SFX and music ? Will the game dev status change soon ? Could we expect a release this year 2016 ? Congratulations for working hard on Gameplay, it is crucial.

Old questions never answered :
1) When will the Investor's Edition preorder period be closed ?
2) Will there be preordered period for Standard Editions for all people / customers ?
Or will the games be available directly at the release date ?
3) Will there be goodies and extra items available at the same time or will it be later ?
4) Will there be a special Project Y website (like the Pier Solar one) ?
5) Will there be an external/public BETA, or did you finally fix the bugs yourself as soon as you detect ones ?
6) Will there be a big trailer AND a last tea time before the release, or the big trailer "only" ?
7) Will the official name of PJY be revealed during the Big trailer or before ?
13/09/2016 - 08:55
I would like to have the chance to invest so I could get one of those investor editions. I would have invested both in Project Y & N if I had known of Watermelon before (I only came to know Pier Solar a year ago!).

Please consider this, Fonzie!
12/10/2016 - 11:12
Are you here Fonzie ? Please take time to read our messages & to answer something.
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
67%
27/10/2016 - 18:12
Fonzie, we need to know where you are going to, what is your planning for Project Y ?
Feel free to answer to what you want but give us solid hope & faith. Some news related to my questions written in the 1st message (even very small) are always welcome to comfort us.
Will Project Y eventually be released one day despite difficulties and the lost luggage story ?
We all know that Luis, Goovemaster & Jredd worked hard during almost 4 years on Project Y, and they did their job very well. Is the puzzle is near to be completed, what is the shape of things to come ? Are you satisfied yourself about the game ? Did you make it ? Did you reach your quality goal ?
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
33%
21/02/2017 - 16:13
Fonzie, please give us some elements of answers since you write some words about exclusive informations in the PJY Investors Section of this same forum
22/02/2017 - 19:49
Will there be a guess the Joystick contest before the 10th reveal?
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
12/03/2017 - 21:55
I would like to know if the model one glitch will be fixed for this release. Apparently I have one of the infamous model ones that doesn't accept [:WM] games without screwing around with the console first.
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
14/03/2017 - 15:50
Unfortunately, as we are not in the investissor section of the forum, it doesn't give us the right to get any answers.And Fonzie is busy...So the answers will come with the official release and preview/trailer information.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS