SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

>
Boards The Factory About WM's MGF
Q & A
Please note this message is locked; replies are not possible.
21/01/2014 - 22:36
New year, new plans, new attitude.

It's been far too long that I've been away from the boards, buried in Pier Solar HD, not that it justifies it or anything.

So for all of you, friends of [:WM], here's a topic for Q&A, if there's anything you'd like to ask me, here's the place to do it.

I'm bookmarking this topic so you'll be sure to get a timely response! :)

What can I do for you? ;)

[:O]
21/01/2014 - 23:13
Hi Tulio, thanks for opening this topic. Here are my questions:
Regarding Project Y
1. How many MBits will it have?
2. What is the maximum amount of colours displayed simultaneously (more than 64?)
3. How likely is a Dreamcast-port?
I'm sorry if I misinterpreted the topic, if so, just ignore my questions ;)
Keep up the great work!
22/01/2014 - 07:04
With the development of your current 3 titles nearing completion (I assume, hehe), have you guys started thinking about what games could be next? Haha, forgive me if i'm jumping too far ahead.
22/01/2014 - 09:25
As you are quite reserved about the progress of the projects (in which I respect, knowing that it is for the surprise factor), I would like to know about the OYAWM! How's going? You guys are registering ALL THE DETAILS, right? I'm very interested in see and hear about the dedicated work of [:WM] behind the scenes after all.
Get 5% OFF buying ANY PRODUCT @WM's shop with coupon code 103982
22/01/2014 - 09:41
nice initiative.
22/01/2014 - 12:39
finally someone ask about de videos, like I said boss [:P]
Make Yourself Heard!!!
22/01/2014 - 14:41
Hello all, here are some answers:

By Omnibot2000:
Hi Tulio, thanks for opening this topic. Here are my questions:
Regarding Project Y
1. How many MBits will it have?
2. What is the maximum amount of colours displayed simultaneously (more than 64?)
3. How likely is a Dreamcast-port?
I'm sorry if I misinterpreted the topic, if so, just ignore my questions ;)
Keep up the great work! 

Hi Omnibot2000. I must confess that some aspects of Project Y are sort of a mystery to myself as well. Since Fonzie moved back to France our communication has been very limited, and you must know by now that he's a big fan of holding of on information and revealing them in homeopathic doses. Well I'm part of the same boat as the one you're in, however I do know a few stuff... :)

1) The game poll ended at 40 Mbit during the factory phase, so I can assure that it won't have less than that. :D

2) I don't know if a color count was done yet, but fonzie is known to use the techniques that permit the MD of displaying more than 61 colors simultaneously. But I must say that for those to happen, the game has to be using some crazy effect, like rasters, etc. So if it happens, it's not very likely to be through the entire game.

3) Now that's my department. I plan a nextgen port for all WM projects and by nextgen I always include Dreamcast on the list. It's always thinking.

By winds:
With the development of your current 3 titles nearing completion (I assume, hehe), have you guys started thinking about what games could be next? Haha, forgive me if i'm jumping too far ahead. 

Yes, we always have working concepts and shelved concepts.

By Jagunço:
As you are quite reserved about the progress of the projects (in which I respect, knowing that it is for the surprise factor), I would like to know about the OYAWM! How's going? You guys are registering ALL THE DETAILS, right? I'm very interested in see and hear about the dedicated work of [:WM] behind the scenes after all. 

We registered quit a lot of stuff at the year beginning, but then in April Fonzie went back to France. Since then I tried to register a few moments, but when I'm here working alone, it would be most likely filming me ttyping on the keyboard all day long. When Fonzie was here we could film the dynamics but right now all the dynamics is happening on the computer so it's a bit hard to get cool filming material (and the fact we have no filming crew also makes it a bit harder).

For now, all I can do is to hope that Fonzie is filming on his side as well, because I haven't heard anything from him in a while. And regarding the secrecy about the projects, well, I'm in the dark as same as you are, since Project Y and Project Y are being managed by Fonzie. As for PSHD you know how it goes, just keep checking the updates on the Kickstarter page. :)

Guys, thanks for asking. As always I'll be very honest and transparent. To me, every customer of WM is somehow part of the company, so for me it's very important to know what you think and what you want to know about us and our products.

Until next time.
22/01/2014 - 16:10
Thank you very much!
22/01/2014 - 16:28
1) How big is the WM offices?
2) Any chance WM to have a mascot?
3) Would you be interested in making accessories for older systems?
4) Will the port of Pier Solar to HD makes it easier on porting your next games?
5) I've backed your three products the day they were available, is there any way for use to help more?

Project N
1) How is the cartridge looking?

Project Y
1) Any chance to have an asian looking cartridge for this game or any coming game?
2) Will we have multiple investor edition by region?

Great to hear that the white lady will be part of ports again!
Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!
22/01/2014 - 17:45
Hello Tulio I got a few questions for you
- is the march 25th date set in stone?
- will Fonz come back to Iowa
- will there be a release party at your hq and am I invited?
- with the problems you had with your 3 retro games are you guys considering never doing another 16 bit game?
Thanks
Panic!
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

>
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS