SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards The Factory Off Topic
[SNES] Unholy Night
13/02/2017 - 20:52
Do not wait for PN to feed your SNES with this new release, that you can preorder from Play-Asia: http://www.play-asia.com/unholy-night-the-darkness-hunter/13/70aw3p 

Most annoying fanboy ever
15/02/2017 - 21:28
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
19/02/2017 - 00:04
Guys, don´t support that kickstarter campaign.

First, it doesn´t look very good. Second: There are about 1500 pre-orders of this game for 60 bucks per copy. And NOW they open that strange campaign, stating they need more money for production if the game itself is fully developed now?

I pre-ordered the game myself for 60 bucks, but in that campaign, they charge only 35 for a complete game. I feel myself super pranked by these guys and the game itself doesn´t seem to be as good as we thought at first. I think they want to make some extra money for their pockets. Be careful!
~ Respect Developers ~
19/02/2017 - 02:41
I haven't invested yet, but plan to get the regular edition plus controller for $40, mostly because I'm in need of a second controller anyway.  I think the price is fair for a six man fighter, considering most other SNES games ask for $60 - $70.  I prefer Capcom over SNK, but SNK is a solid fighting game company.

I think these guys are strictly running a preorder campaign.  They must be making money on just running a huge batch.  $52500 / 1500 = $35.  Nothing more for themselves or controllers.  They don't even have extra for kickstarter fees.

As for Play-Asia..
They might have a different deal with them.  They might be selling for the same Kickstarter price and Play-Asia must be inflating the price so they too can make a buck.  I, however, only see $41 for price.  And the only difference I see between kickstarter and Play-Asia is NTSC vs NTSC J.

I think this campaign will struggle to get funding because of a few reasons. First, there's no PAL version.  Second, there's no  big ticket limited edition crap.  Third, because of the low cost, everyone who would ever buy this game has to buy it now for the campaign to succeed = not worth buying extra copies to flip.  And finally, this is a six man fighter.  If there's no Ken vs Ryu rivalry, the game could get old quick with only six characters.
27/02/2017 - 10:25
I´ve sent Blazepro a message via Kickstarter some days ago, and this is what they replied to my message:

Hello Marco, We are not personally aware of that. I will check as we help blazepro run this kickstarter for U.S. market. Sorry about this. 

So all I can say is that you need to stay away from that Kickstarter. I´m thinking about cancelling my non-KS pre-order because the whole situation sucks that much.
~ Respect Developers ~
06/03/2017 - 14:47
I'm having a hard time seeing what the controversy is over this kickstarter. If the developers are Japanese, it would make sense for them to release the Japanese version on many Japanese websites, speaking the language and all. It would also make sense for them to hire someone else, who speaks English, to run the English side. I'm guessing kickstarter would be the easiest way to get a large audience all at once.
15/03/2017 - 13:26
They don´t seem to be interested in their own kickstarter, thinking the money will fly into their hands by just saying ´the biggest SNES game ever made´, but they´re wrong. I cancelled my pre-order for this game at Gameswave, because if you take a second look at the game, it´s just not good. The game engine is a choppy fest (like an experienced programmer told me some weeks ago) and the backgrounds aren´t good as well. Street Fighter II is still (and will probably ever be) the best fighting game on the SNES. I expected something better from professional programmers and I can do something better with the 65 bucks I paid for the preorder before.
~ Respect Developers ~
15/03/2017 - 14:33
The music sounds really bad in that video, i am not into fighting game's but even sometimes i buy them.

The music during fighting in the first stage really kills the mood.

I agree with Gordman, street fighter 2 will probably be the only good fighting game the super nintendo ever gets.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
15/03/2017 - 17:37
It actually looks really bad. Well... Let's wait for PN then!
Most annoying fanboy ever
16/03/2017 - 03:26
Fighter's History is an excellent fighting game for the SNES that is often overlooked. It's a ton of fun to play.

As for UN, I pulled my pledge a few days ago due to lack of communication. If they are that negligent during fundraising then just imagine once they've got your money.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS