BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards The Factory Off Topic
2Dream - Tulio's new company
06/11/2015 - 20:22
Should we start something here?

First, a video giving also some past information related to PS development and release:

Then, the link to its official website: http://2dream.co/ 

Most annoying fanboy ever
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
26%
06/11/2015 - 21:36
Thanks, tokay! These are great news indeed.
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
13%
07/11/2015 - 00:19
That was a great video i will be happy to check out any projects Tulio has and willing to spread the word to every youtuber i know to help bring in support.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
07/11/2015 - 00:41
Oh wow... you got me! I had no idea that was on the web, haha.

Well then, yeah here it is, my dream, my future!
07/11/2015 - 01:02
Awesome. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I trust you're going to be mainly going with the retro style?
Three hidden keys open three secret gates...
07/11/2015 - 11:53
I am looking forward to playing your new games man once they are out. :)
To be this good takes NOLEMRETAW.. Eh.. Close enough..
07/11/2015 - 12:29
Thank you Tokay!

This is a very sympathetic, honest and professional interview. This is how Tulio is.

He is a huge loss for [:wm] and I cross my fingers for him that his dream 2dream comes true ^,^

The production informations about Pier Solar are very interesting. It´s fascinating how the game polarized. The Mega Drive isn´t dead anymore.
~ Respect Developers ~
07/11/2015 - 18:45
Yes, you bet they'll have the retro feel to it. Our passion for the Mega Drive and the game styles from the 90's remains unchanged and the name of the company reflects all of that, 2D, our Dreams, Dreamcast... :)

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement! And hopefully I'll still be able to count on WM for the manufacture of our physical goods when the time for that comes.
07/11/2015 - 22:58
Oooh, how exciting! I look forward to see what 2Dreams will bring to the video game world. Best of success to 2Dream as well as [:WM]! :)
08/11/2015 - 08:19
Ah! Chui is on board, that's great! Will you be associated with the other projects Chui is working on (Xenocider, Ameba)?

Very good luck Tulio.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS