BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards The Factory Off Topic
L'Abbaye Des Morts
27/09/2017 - 10:12
Hello Felipe,

thank you very much for giving us some explanations and impressions.

I have just one easy question left after your explanations: What does L´Abbaye des Morts mean in english please?

Thanks a lot.
~ Respect Developers ~
28/09/2017 - 18:02
The Abbey of the Dead.
29/09/2017 - 05:15
That right, The abbey of the dead. The creator travelled to France for holidays and was told about how catar monks were pursied and burnt by crusaders, because a Pope.
So he decided to use that story as an inspiration. You can download the original game in www.locomalito.com
01/10/2017 - 00:46
Désolé, mais y a t-il un francophone ici ?

Que vaux ce jeu en lui même ?

J'ai cru comprendre que la version Megadrive n'apporte que des graphismes et les skins de différentes machines. Le jeu se torche en 15 minutes et n'à rien d'intéressant.

Une adaptation, voir une suite de Maldita Castilla aurait été bien plus intéressante à voir sur Megadrive, d'autant plus que Locomalito avait déjà tester la faisabilité il y a de ça plusieurs années.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uJD1SkYvH8 

Locomalito c'est bien, mais visiblement, ils plongent de plus en plus dans la facilité et commence à vendre leur jeux. Cependant, la porte semble rester grande ouverte pour les tiers en ce qui concerne les adaptations ou les dérivés. Mais le Locomalito en tout gratuit, c'est fini ! Même si je pense qu'il y a toujours moyen de discuter avec eux...

De toute façon c'est clair. Si ce n'est pas Locomalito qui fait de lui même une version de Maldita Castilla pour Megadrive, toute autres adaptations devra être soumise à approbation.

La politique de Locomalito et de leur tout gratuit et ouvert c'est fini. Ils sont passé du coq à l'âne en tout. De fait, il vont maintenant demander des thunes pour une adaptation de jeu sur n'importe quel support. Ce qui éloigne encore plus la possibilité d'un "Maldita Castilla Megadrive" adapté par un tiers.
02/10/2017 - 19:05
Thank you Nihi and Felipe for the explanation. It´s a quite sad story, but an interesting idea for a video game. The different rooms I´ve seen in the video look good, especially that hidden garden in the catacombs. I have not invested yet, but I am very tempted to be honest :D
~ Respect Developers ~
03/10/2017 - 10:30
Hello All;
Well. Maldita Castilla is other subject. We cannot create a port for Megadrive because problems with Locomalito's new editor. So we are not able to do, anyways It´s very difficult to puto all those 2000 sprites in the system, but we were decided to...a pity...maybe in future.
L'Abbaye des Morts is a short game, is impossible to say not, but It has a lot of personality, it engages you...and can´t stop playing It...it´s a very special game. Anyway you can download It for PC in www.locomalito.com but if you want Megadrive version, better to hurry up...only 5 days left. It will available only until October 8th. Megadrive Version has a secret mode, exclusive that not any other version has and some skins that emulates older systems as Commodore 64, gameboy, PC CGA...
Greetings and thanks
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
29%
03/10/2017 - 10:36
L´Abbaye des Morts may be short, but I think it still takes some time to play if you play it for the first time. You have to learn what to do first. Also many games of this era were a bit short, so I guess it´s not a problem as long as it´s addictive. And this game seems to be.

I guess I will invest and release an in-depth review in german later.
~ Respect Developers ~
03/10/2017 - 10:58
Can we see hi-res close pictures from the actual product?
Most annoying fanboy ever
07/10/2017 - 00:17
I pre-ordered the basic edition plus artbook. I will post a detailled photo here when I get it.
~ Respect Developers ~
07/10/2017 - 10:29
Nice! Thanks a lot, Sure you will like!!!
Tomorrow is the last day heheh so nervious :)
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS