BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards The Factory Off Topic
The 11 greatest SEGA Mega Drive
28/04/2017 - 01:53
Hello dear fellows,

One month ago, we asked you what were the best SEGA MD games, and you gave us that list of 11 :
- Sonic 3
- Streets of Rage 2
- Contra Hard Corps / protector
- Golden Axe
- Shining Force II
- Shinobi III
- Gunstar Heroes
- Phantasy Star IV
- Thunder Force III
- Landstalker
- Pier Solar

Would you tell me why? Why are they so good?

[:WM][:WM]
Life is a game !
28/04/2017 - 03:29
Phantasy star 3?! I doubt it, it must be 2 or 4! Also thunder force 3 instead of 4?
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
01/05/2017 - 22:17
Alien Soldier is missing
02/05/2017 - 15:36
@PreZZ I change phantasy star thanks....
This is the list we created with all the feedback from you all on MGF...

Life is a game !
02/05/2017 - 15:57
Golden axe is amazing in many way's but i think one of my favorite thing's about the game is beast riding. There are not too many beat'em up's made by sega but this home port of the arcade is pretty serviceable, the sound of enemies dying is satisfying.

The music is very good too in golden axe and it really help's create a mood for battle.

Pier Solar has some funny and light hearted interaction's between the main character's, it really stands out. Without giving spoilers, one of my favorite boss battle's take's place in a familiar place for Hoston.

Street's of rage 2 is one of the true classic beat'em up games during the hayday of the genre, the game play's almost perfect.

The soundtrack and sound effects on SOR2 is amazing and i can not stress enough my love for this title.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
02/05/2017 - 23:38
Seriously Alien Soldier should be there.

Also now that i think of Ex-Ranza/Ranger X should be there too.
03/05/2017 - 15:58
Ive tried a couple of times to play alien soldier. I cant get far, i suck at it, and too much stuff going on! I'll give it another try sometime
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
07/05/2017 - 08:28
Definitely, this list misses the best Mega Drive game - Earthworm Jim [24 MEGS of play action] [:gen]
07/05/2017 - 14:15
[:gen][:WM]
Genesis does .... what nintendon't !!!
08/05/2017 - 16:59
I agree about Earthworm Jim needing to be on the list. This list doesn't represent what I think a top 10 would be at all, but it's put together as a collective work so it is what it is.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS