BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
Boards The Factory Off Topic
The Chaos Engine 2 (Mega Drive)
25/04/2018 - 14:53
>> This is an english only thread, thank you <<

Hi guys,

has anybody heard of this release of the Chaos Engine 2 from Free Agent Games?

https://en.rushongame.com/sales/preorder-megadrive-2018/the-chaos-engine-2-megadrive-genesis-654-39612.htm 

The sale is ending soon and I just discovered it by now. I was curious and clicked on the "Who are we?" page and of course the page doesn´t work. Has anybody informations about these guys? Is the game good?

Thanks,
Gord
~ Respect Developers ~
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
29%
26/04/2018 - 17:06
I am also curious about this release.
I only played the prototype some time ago.
Most annoying fanboy ever
27/04/2018 - 11:29
I've never bought anything from them yet, but they seem to be working hard on retro stuff. They've released the official european version of Sydney Hunter and the Caverns of Death for the SNES, and also a lot of other stuff (some licensed from Piko Interactive). They also have launched Dreamcast games, and judging by the pictures alone, they look like quality releases. I don't know about their Mega Drive stuff. From what I understand they're just taking orders, nothing has been released yet. They have quite a lot of stuff (also with some Piko licensed stuff):

https://es.rushongame.com/ventas/preorder-megadrive-2018/ 

Pretty interesting stuff like the mentioned Chaos Engine 2, Magic Pockets (another Bitmap Brothers Amiga game), or FX Unit Yuki: The Henshin Engine. Might buy some when I see the actual stuff and not just mockups.
14%
27/04/2018 - 21:35
Thanks for your answers!

Yeah Nihi, I was surprised by seeing the games from Piko.I´ve sent Free Agent Games a message with some short questions, but no reply since a few days. I would like to know who completed the version of Chaos Engine 2. I share their answer with you when I get it.
~ Respect Developers ~
14%
30/04/2018 - 17:50
I got a reply from them today.

Hello and welcome on our website,

The Chaos Engine 2 that we propose is a full game ported with the official source code of bitmap brothers.
The game will be available later than excpected, around August. You can have look on the JoshProd's facebook page, you may find some informations.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Best regards 

Sounds pretty cool so far 8)
~ Respect Developers ~
14%
30/04/2018 - 19:21
It does not mean that much. How many levels can be expected? I will wait before considering anything.
Most annoying fanboy ever
14%
01/05/2018 - 14:22
I guess it´s similar to the released Amiga version? They only take pre-orders; who knows how much time it need if they´re doing another batch. I think I have to ask them more questions^^
~ Respect Developers ~
14%
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS