SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards The Factory Troubleshooting
A friend can not make posts
16/03/2017 - 20:29
Thank you Guys, i just wanted to help our friend out in any capacity i could. You guys are awesome, keep up the good work.[:P]

tokay here is what he said on sega 16.
 One mystery remains though: Why the heck I can't post on the MGF... every time I push the submit button it goes away and comes back with my message unsent. I tried from other forums, other browsers, other computers, even tried from my phone... no success.  
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
16/03/2017 - 20:41
Tulio is not on Steam. This may be related to issue with HTTPS connection, he may try to delete S in the address bar to access HTTP connection.
Most annoying fanboy ever
17/03/2017 - 00:09
 Anyway, I'm unable to post on Magical Game Factgory for some unknown reason. I have been trying to post on the "Development News" topic, that since this 120$ controller is an arcade stick, I actually didn't participate on its design (since I mentioned I had participated in the design of another controller). Unless it includes the technology planned for the other stuff, which I think it's unlikely.

Let's see it out, I can't wait to see this project finished. 

Une lecture adoucie du propos qui à la base était un poil plus piquant envers Fonzie, rien de bien méchant certe mais pouvant légèrement froisser peut être?

I know the controller project as I helped design it (though fonzie would probably deny it). Whether it's worth the 120$ tag, that's debatable since it shouldn't cost anywhere near that to manufacture, however if the project still intact it will have very neat features that may interest most of us retrogamers. 
Toujours prêt à mettre le paquet !
17/03/2017 - 21:31
I think had this problem a few times, not sure if it wasn't related to the browser I was using. From what I remember, I had to select preview first then click the post button to get message published.
21/03/2017 - 21:36
Any news on this?
21/03/2017 - 21:55
No response so far... :/
Get 5% OFF buying ANY PRODUCT @WM's shop with coupon code 103982
20/04/2017 - 21:39
Still awaiting Fonzie take a look at it.
[:P]
Get 5% OFF buying ANY PRODUCT @WM's shop with coupon code 103982
20/04/2017 - 21:47
Hmm, i hope he can post soon.
27/04/2017 - 23:54
Anything new? I know i could email Fonzie myself but i would not want to come off as annoying.
05/09/2017 - 12:22
Toujours prêt à mettre le paquet !
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS