SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards The Factory Troubleshooting
A friend can not make posts
16/03/2017 - 20:29
Thank you Guys, i just wanted to help our friend out in any capacity i could. You guys are awesome, keep up the good work.[:P]

tokay here is what he said on sega 16.
 One mystery remains though: Why the heck I can't post on the MGF... every time I push the submit button it goes away and comes back with my message unsent. I tried from other forums, other browsers, other computers, even tried from my phone... no success.  
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
16/03/2017 - 20:41
Tulio is not on Steam. This may be related to issue with HTTPS connection, he may try to delete S in the address bar to access HTTP connection.
Most annoying fanboy ever
17/03/2017 - 00:09
 Anyway, I'm unable to post on Magical Game Factgory for some unknown reason. I have been trying to post on the "Development News" topic, that since this 120$ controller is an arcade stick, I actually didn't participate on its design (since I mentioned I had participated in the design of another controller). Unless it includes the technology planned for the other stuff, which I think it's unlikely.

Let's see it out, I can't wait to see this project finished. 

Une lecture adoucie du propos qui à la base était un poil plus piquant envers Fonzie, rien de bien méchant certe mais pouvant légèrement froisser peut être?

I know the controller project as I helped design it (though fonzie would probably deny it). Whether it's worth the 120$ tag, that's debatable since it shouldn't cost anywhere near that to manufacture, however if the project still intact it will have very neat features that may interest most of us retrogamers. 
magicalgamefactory.com/en/boards/mgf-off-topic_11/Uipneu_24541/
17/03/2017 - 21:31
I think had this problem a few times, not sure if it wasn't related to the browser I was using. From what I remember, I had to select preview first then click the post button to get message published.
21/03/2017 - 21:36
Any news on this?
21/03/2017 - 21:55
No response so far... :/
Get 5% OFF buying ANY PRODUCT @WM's shop with coupon code 103982
20/04/2017 - 21:39
Still awaiting Fonzie take a look at it.
[:P]
Get 5% OFF buying ANY PRODUCT @WM's shop with coupon code 103982
20/04/2017 - 21:47
Hmm, i hope he can post soon.
27/04/2017 - 23:54
Anything new? I know i could email Fonzie myself but i would not want to come off as annoying.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS