SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
Boards The Factory Troubleshooting
Paying with PayPal
31/03/2017 - 21:28
When paying for the the game PayPal is coming out like I'm on their Chinese PayPal site.

Is this normal? People who paid did you get the same Chinese PayPal site as well???

I've bought from wm before and never had this problem, just feels a bit strange. Kinda feel like it's a fake PayPal site trying to Phish my info lol.

is it safe? I really want to purchase the new game but this is stopping me... Help[:P]
FLAME SHOT!
11/05/2017 - 14:34
I also got the Chinese language paypal site. I didn't put in any of my info. I hope this is something that can be resolved soon.
11/05/2017 - 22:05
Oh dear

I looked into it some more and it does seem to be a problem on the user end and not Magical Game Factory's. Apparently fairly common. Unless your paypal account has actually been compromised likely what's happened is you've picked up some cookie from a website and Paypal tries to be convenient and auto-adjusts your language according to that. Clearing cache seemed to fix it for me.

Sorry for doubleposting, I just didn't want to sit on having said something ignorant.

Also apologies to whomever has to deal with support emails. At first I thought it was just the MGF store doing it and sent them a msg
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS