SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards Papi Commando About the Game
[MD/GENNY] Bomb On Basic City SE
07/04/2018 - 12:08
 Please, there are people who do not speak French here, and who do not post in their own mothertongue. 

99% of the french people here in this forum have absolutely no respect, so it doesn´t help to tell them to write in english (I ignore them all the time now). You make them even more angry and they alert you to the inactive moderators. This whole board is a complete farce nowadays, so we do best to stay away from here.

Everytime I look into this board, most people are going rampage anyway. Only the off-topic section is still okay.
~ Respect Developers ~
07/04/2018 - 12:25
I really don't understand this Forum ... :(
My Website : http://www.rolango.fr/
07/04/2018 - 12:26
Yeah... That's a pity.
I will keep you guys informed about the release, in English. Hoping to read your review of BOBC Special Edition in German on your website some day ;-)
Most annoying fanboy ever
07/04/2018 - 20:41
Here is the updated version of the (yet to be) famous Romario:

https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/16/46/74/24/sans_t47.png
08/04/2018 - 09:27
 99% of the french people... 

German precision is not just a legend. [:O]
Toujours prêt à mettre le paquet !
08/04/2018 - 10:05
Sorry guys

I am french and i totally understand that we must write in English, even for those who don't have capacity they can use a translator.

Even if it's not perfect (our English or the translated text) it's better than nothing, and this topic is "English language"

We can also create a french topic if needed.
SMS-GemaBoy-SNES-MEGADRIVE-N64
08/04/2018 - 11:06
Vetea va être ravis de voir que cette sempiternelle querelle linguistique stérile "dont lui même s'en cague d'une force" vous intéresse bien plus que son jeu.
Toujours prêt à mettre le paquet !
08/04/2018 - 12:02
@Tokay: I´m not sure yet. It looks like a fun game, but there are other games as well to come from Piko (Custodian, Pinkie) and a Master System game from CollectorVision. Recently, I decided to invest in games that I think they are good, because my budget is very limited. All I can tell you is that I´m gonna write articles for Tanglewood and Xeno Crisis when the time has come =) I am very interested in Papi Reloaded.

@Vetea Was your post about a collaboration with Tec Toy a joke or real?^^

@LordRenzo: Back in 2009, I began to register on english gaming boards. I had only high school knowledge in english and I really had to learn to get better. Of course the french are proud of their language and that´s okay, but to learn some english this way is a good thing. You can use this site here for translations: http://enfr.dict.cc/ 
Back in the day I needed half an hour to write a good post xD But I rarely blamed myself with too bad english^^
~ Respect Developers ~
08/04/2018 - 12:12
@Gordman :
My Collaboration with Tectoy is not a joke.
Why do you say that ??
I work with them for the elaboration of the Papi Commando Reload Demo, they send me their MD Console to debug my project.
Then, they are on other big project, but they look for this one.
A new game for the MD on 2018 is a good surprise no ?

Each project I work for, I do always my best with no money from other, only my passion, my time and sometimes my heatlh.
If people don't follow this game, that's the Rule and I can understand.

But I can say that : BOBC SE will be a great game for any MD and RetroGame Fan.
My Website : http://www.rolango.fr/
08/04/2018 - 14:52
BOBC SE is very promising. I bought the previous one (and did not regret it) and will get this one as well.

It has 2 players mode(?) and a variety of levels that makes it (i think) better than Papi Commando.

Vetea is actually in touch with Tec Toy. They even write articles about his work on their official blog! What comes later may depend on the support BOBC SE gets ;-)
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS