SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards Papi Commando About the Game
Best Player (Lord Of Joypad)
18/03/2017 - 11:59
yes I´ll play again this weekend until I finish everything hahaha damn you Vetea hahaha[:P]
Make Yourself Heard!!!
18/03/2017 - 12:33
Ahah !!
No pain, no gain !! ;)
I'm so sorry about this nasty bugs despite our efforts ... I fix so many bugs you know With the first beta test and after, With [:WM] Team.
But I hope it's no ruin your gameplay experience.
Have fun and good luck !! :)
My Website : http://www.rolango.fr/
18/03/2017 - 12:54
 I'm so sorry about this nasty bugs despite our efforts .. 

Don´t feel too worried mate, it´s not your fault. Normally you have a small team of testers to find bugs like these, and I think those heavy bugs were quite easy to find out. So I think it´s more the fault of the testers of Papi Commando, not yours. I wonder why these bugs weren´t discovered, they appear quite often.
Lord of the evil Cot-Cots!
20/03/2017 - 14:00
Thanks for this kinds words Gordman.
But this bugs deserve the quality of my work and my credibility.
And I'm sorry for people who buy my game for that ... Paprium Will show us the Light.
I'll try to make a better work with Papi Tennis.
20/03/2017 - 18:49
I don´t know if you have a contract for more future copies of Papi Commando Vetea. If you have a contract with Fonzie about this, I think you have some time to fix the bugs for future copies =)

I´m sure that Papi Tennis will be fun, I hope the ball does not turn into grenades sometimes *lol*
26/03/2017 - 00:39
I've reached [:WM] extra stage for the first time and wow, it's glitched as hell. I don't know if it's always like that, or it's just that I've had bad luck this first time. I'll try again another day.

What happened to me was that if I tried to go upwards, the screen went black with only some elements showing. Weird.
26/03/2017 - 21:04
Nihi, look what I wrote on the 2nd page on here:

By the way, to avoid the bug you´ve mentioned: After starting the minigame for the first time after unlocking, leave the minigame immedialety and start a normal Papi Commando game. Exit the game as well after starting. When you start the minigame again then, there will be no issues anymore. Strange, but it works. 
28/03/2017 - 01:47
Thanks, Gordman, that worked! Now I need to get better at stabbing [:cotcot], the most I've been able to clean is 50%.
28/03/2017 - 09:22
Thanks for the tip Gordman ! :)

Waiting Paprium ?? Let's help Papi to clean the WM factory !!
Good luck players !! :D
28/03/2017 - 10:19
No problem guys. To be honest, I keep the game just for that epic minigame. I love all the Cot-Cots, and in combination with those evil watermelons, it´s just genius.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS