SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
How many levels do you expect?
16/03/2017 - 16:37
The king of dragons will take about a little over an hour solo with sixteen level's, it would be hard to judge Paprium since we do not know how many enemies/section's a level has yet.

I am really hoping that one of the stages is similar or exactly like this quote from me 2013.

I have had this picture in my head for a level idea plus an encounter to happen in it, the level would be in a forest where the player is in the back of a pick up truck that is driving away from a group of thug's. The player would have to fight off attackers who are boarding the truck maybe some mutant's and maybe have a end boss be dropped off on the truck from a helicopter.[:P] By the way guys let me know what you think. 
Either going towards Paprium or escaping it.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
16/03/2017 - 16:51
I'm guessing 14 stages. But I'm in for way more than that.
64 stages... maybe? [:P]
At this location a city called... PAPRIKA
16/03/2017 - 17:05
If the game allow saves there is no limit to levels number. If you die you have just to restart from the last save, not from the beginning. In this way you don't have to stay two days in front of the Mega Drive to complete the game.
Perhaps the game can auto save the progress at the end of every stage.
The only disadvantage in this way is that is less fun for occasional play.
I'm tinking of something like a story mode or arcade mode, or something like this. Maybe something like Final Fight CD, a fixed stage where enemies came to you from both side of the screen and you have only to beat them.
16/03/2017 - 17:29
Our old friend TulioAdriano can not post on the forums here can any mod that see this help him?
16/03/2017 - 19:06
I remember seeing a leaked promo that mentionned 4 levels... or my mind is playing tricks on me!http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/files/public/boards/8/py_newpics02_652.jpg

edit:found the pic, could be 14!
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
16/03/2017 - 19:56
I don't recall hearing anything being announced (or teased) about 4 levels.
But just so long as those level are long and diverse 4 would still be cool.

I do like levels are the big enough to host a mid boss.
Sega Dude
16/03/2017 - 20:30
Good catch! At least we know the digit :-)
Most annoying fanboy ever
16/03/2017 - 20:32
I'm expecting 14 levels, with 3 stages each. Is this too much? hahahahahaha

On another note, has anyone had the email yet? I was hoping I was one of the top investors but I dont have hope of that now. I think some mega rich will have dropped something like 20k on this
#1 Paprium Investor
16/03/2017 - 20:34
Could be 14,24,34,784. [:P] I love adding more PY pictures to my collection, Thank you PreZZ.
16/03/2017 - 20:51
i didnt search much, but somehow i remember in some posts mentionned about 4 stages maxing out the 64 megs available for cartridge. this is from 2 or 3 years ago so things probably changed anyway, but all those big sprites, animations and music will fill up the 64meg really quick, its crazy all the things fonz crammed in 64 meg
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS