SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Paprium [SHOW RESPECT!]
15/03/2017 - 12:36
First of all I would like to say that this is my first message here at [:WM], first of all I would like to thank you Fonzie, Golden Boy and the [:WM] team,

But my post is dedicated to.
All of you, who were my friends, even without being able to meet each one of you, I was also here in expectations, seeing your opinions to develop Project Y with your great ideas and criticism.
Thank you all
[uipneu, PreZZzre, Jagunço, Radchek, makinagenesis, OverDrone, zredgemz, Carotterie, rodtoutcourt, tbp17, Goofy, tokay, thesegadude, Mercutio, ryaku, kenshin_sp, stlpaul and so many others that I can't remember now]
You deserve my respect for all this wonderful mindset.
That's Why I came here and say my respects to you ALL! [:gen]
SHOW RESPECT!
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
27%
15/03/2017 - 13:09
love you too, guy :)
Rod (tout court) - Coupon Code 10% Paprium : 9132582
15/03/2017 - 13:37
Yeah you GET IT. We are all passionate about this project and we all want it to succeed. Just wish the mad genius behind it was more "investor friendly" in communications. Personally ive put more money in this than any other game before, so yeah even with my criticism its always been to make things better. Showing my respect to all you guys, and the fonz too, even if we had our differences and sometimes throw poo at each other like stupid monkeys Hopefully good news sooner than later
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
15/03/2017 - 14:03
Never met dgemz, but yes we have very passionate people here.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
15/03/2017 - 14:11
 Never met dgemz, but yes we have very passionate people here.  

Your great name is corrected now my friend! I'm so sorry!
SHOW RESPECT!
15/03/2017 - 14:18
Oh i was wondering if it was someone from before i joined, thank you. Now as soon as we get a trailer maybe the project n threads can get a bit more attention.( not likely, but we need some news on that front)

I wonder what time the investment close's today, if any major news is going to drop it will be after.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
15/03/2017 - 14:40
@Saga thanks a lot mate, for the trust and patience, you all can bet it will wort the wait, wait for great news soon from [:WM] Fonzie just made the bigger and greater thing in the Universe of retro gamer [:P]
Make Yourself Heard!!!
15/03/2017 - 15:34
I'm excited about this game, after waiting so many years. I've played so many great beat-em-up games in anticipation. Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Final Fight etc.

I'm sure everyone involved in creating this game will be happy to finally see it come to life, and to share it with the rest of the world.

My Genesis, Framemeister and TV are ready... bring it on! [:dead]
15/03/2017 - 15:34
Thanks a lot for the kind words, friend ! We're getting really close to the release of the game and we can't wait to see our dreams take shape in the form of a cartridge [:P]
See you on the other side of Paprium !
15/03/2017 - 16:04
Me "Registered since: 07/02/2012"...

Dreams come true[:captain]
WM Powa!!!!
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS