Paprium information we know
30/03/2019 - 16:21
@Uipneu, mon ami.
Axel made a move GRAND UPPER!
ahhahahahhuahaiauhih
And broke it! hauahauahahahaha[:dead][:P]
Megadrive connect people.
04/04/2019 - 13:57
Why do they didn't just tell us what's up?
Even bad news are better the none!

It would be so much better to just say, where the problem ist instead of vanishing and keep down the information.

JUST GIVE US SOME INFORMATIONS!
04/04/2019 - 14:43
I've been pretty patient but this is nonsense. Where the hell is the game? Where are the videos of the game actually running? There's nothing, yet you had a party celebrating being done with it? What the hell is going on?
04/04/2019 - 15:48
Fonzie is a special piece of mental shit, I believe he wanted this to work but being the asshole he is, he burned watermelon to the ground and fucked up this project big time. Can investers use this as a tax write off for losses lol ?
05/04/2019 - 12:23
Pre orderered the game and the stick.

Can't do nothing but wait and cry ...
09/04/2019 - 23:19
At this point Fonzie should just port the game to Steam and call it a day imo
13/04/2019 - 15:18
at least Streets of Rage 4 is coming
14/04/2019 - 20:08
I was patient and hooefull all the time. But all this silence is making me not like Fonzies way of dealing with this at all. I can understand how long a project can take, especially when the team broke apart. But the silence is killing it.

Streets of rage 4 is coming but i dont like the looks of that game. Boring color pallete. Its looking too western imo. Unfortunate as its a new SOR game
18/04/2019 - 12:57
MGF/blogs/ 

"On the 27th of October 2018, we are having a party in Paris, France. Let’s celebrate SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive's 30th anniversary and the release of PAPRIUM."

Closing in on 6 months since a party was held to celebrate the 'release' of PAPRIUM.

Silence...except when he needed people to spread the word and put their rep on the line for him...
FM Towns Fan
19/04/2019 - 01:12
It's a safe assumption now that there are no funds left.
I'm sure Fonzie would like to deliver the game, but I guess he just has no money left to complete it.
He probably made the limited Joystick campaign to raise more money.
Even now, I'm absolutely sure the game COULD be completed. Things can still be made to fix the situation. A PC version could be released in digital format, for example, to raise the money he needs to complete the MD one, but I'm a bit skeptical at this point.
Let's rename project N "Godot".
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS