FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
<

>
Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Paprium information we know
13/02/2018 - 11:45
so...
let's create a facebook group where we add fonzi into it.. or all send a message to fonzi on facebook HI WE ARE THE BACKERS WE WANT SOME NEWS
13/02/2018 - 12:51
 So why you invested in first place..? If you look pier solar posting theres same problems and same people whine in there and now here.. i dont get it 

Why do you think that i invested? ...after PS i smelled it would come out like this :-)
13/02/2018 - 17:41
Might be lucky guess ;) My point was that PS lack commonication too so i dont see any difference in here.. And yes i'm just happy to get good guality game to my collection, even if i have to wait 5 more years it still better than not game at all.
Kai Koskinen
13/02/2018 - 18:00
I tried getting more info from someone knowledgeable.
Game is still officially planned to be out by end of March.
We can only wait and see! [:dead]
Most annoying fanboy ever
13/02/2018 - 19:25
 Might be lucky guess ;) My point was that PS lack commonication too so i dont see any difference in here.. And yes i'm just happy to get good guality game to my collection, even if i have to wait 5 more years it still better than not game at all.  

I understand that fully, i hope too that it will be a good Game and that it will come in march. I'm not even whining - i just don''t get the point where WM dident hook themselves up with a decent customer oriented Sales-person.
13/02/2018 - 23:20
To say what?
"You're not getting the game any time soon? Nope, not yet. Still no news. I haven't heard from the guy in months. Something about paypal. I'll tell you more when I know more." Those kinda sound familiar... like what we've heard for a year now.
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
14/02/2018 - 09:25
those would be answers of someone who sells phones in an apple store or so - that's not what i meant.

A decent salesperson can also provide good cc and "sell" the importance of that to ppl like fonzie.

Therefore to fetch important infos and package them in understandable phrases mixed in with timely updates for the customers.
That would have to be developed in a company like WM because it's just not existent, that company needs refined processes and structures on how to react in each situation given in terms of cc, always in mind to leave the customer with the feeling that he has someone to talk to and to be percieved.

You cannot just aquire some pimp from the streets and tell him to answer some e-mails of raging customers.
14/02/2018 - 10:11
 Therefore to fetch important infos and package them in understandable phrases mixed in with timely updates for the customers.
That would have to be developed in a company like WM because it's just not existent, that company needs refined processes and structures on how to react in each situation given in terms of cc, always in mind to leave the customer with the feeling that he has someone to talk to and to be percieved.

You cannot just aquire some pimp from the streets and tell him to answer some e-mails of raging customers.  

but, but... WTF ??? [:O]
Be careful, the carpet contains toxic products, even in small doses.

We just want a little :

Hello i m Fonzie, everything is fine, in a month everything should be in order.

Especially with regard to investors in 2012 who, in the process, do not benefit from any added value in the given information compared to a new buyer.
14/02/2018 - 18:54
I have no idea what a CC would do to help. [:WM] didn't have the money when their turn to manufacture was lined up. I would imagine that they would then be pushed to the back of the que. I doubt any manufacturer would bump paying, regular customers for a chance to manufacture a one time order who may again be short on cash.

Also [:WM] has like 6 items that are suspose to drop at the same time. I doubt announcing that you have the games but no manga and can't ship until then, is going to go over very well.
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
15/02/2018 - 10:54
So you guy's say that the lack of Information is terrible but a cc which would sort that out and give you updates on what's going on / respond to e-mails would not be useful. lol k.

Critizicing without a concrete proposal is just time consuming.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS