SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Preorders (???)
08/10/2018 - 18:03
Has been more than a year that I am trying to preorder the game. They replied me back then that they will solve this anytime soon, but it's already more than a year and the game is about to release already... I know they got problems with paypal, but there must be another way to solve this without being stuck deppending on paypal decitions.

Is there any chance to get the game still? I don't feel to pay more than the original price on ebay (and I wont), so, I would like to buy the game from watermelon directly in it's original price. [:murto]
08/10/2018 - 19:35
Hello,
I am in the same case as you and I am still waiting for a real answer!
I think a shop on amazon will be a solution ...
I hope an answer from them and that the problem is quickly resolved because it's long !!!
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
20%
08/10/2018 - 20:59
I'm not sure about this, but don't waiting you guys for a pre-order very soon. The priority giong to fulfilled the people that invested in the project like me, I'm awaiting since 2012 for this game!
60%
08/10/2018 - 23:43
Same here. Been trying to order this game for more than a year now. Please re-open the paypal store.
09/10/2018 - 14:28
 I'm not sure about this, but don't waiting you guys for a pre-order very soon. The priority giong to fulfilled the people that invested in the project like me, I'm awaiting since 2012 for this game! 

Piga, master how are you??? Missing ya my dear!!!
Make Yourself Heard!!!
20%
11/10/2018 - 15:01
 Piga, master how are you??? Missing ya my dear!!! 

Hey Dude! I'm alive and well! How you been? I Confess that I hadn't logging in here for a while. But appears that it will go now! Let's see!

I'm in the OuterSpace forum almost all the time. Very easy to find me there!

See ya!
11/10/2018 - 16:06
Im fine dear friend miss ya a lot I have a channel on yt for about a year, come there talk a little when you have time Piga youtube.com/jogovelho will be a pleasure :)
Make Yourself Heard!!!
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS