SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Refund support answer
02/10/2018 - 11:41
I see your point. You are right. I've seen this more like a lost fund kind of thing, but the contract was indeed to actually finish and deliver it.
rogper
08/10/2018 - 16:38
They just sent a mail round to pre-order customers celebrating an Oct 27th launch event in Paris...

Seriously you guys have money to spend on a 'launch' party but supposedly can't fulfil refunds! ?

This is getting beyond infuriating - just give out the damn refunds to those you promised them to!
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
15%
17/10/2018 - 09:34
yeah I'm going to request a refund as well. I'm not going to deal with this company anymore. I'm going to my credit card company and have them issue a chargeback. I have all of my receipts and everything.
Toph The Earthbender
17/10/2018 - 19:55
It's all about the updates. I'm still holding out to see what happens here. Heck I haven't had the money for over half a decade now, kinda moved on without it.

I see similar on Kickstarter all the time. I know this worked differently, but same concept applies.

On KS, I've backed projects that are delivered a year or two late BUT the creator gave regular updates and status reports. We were aware of setbacks, could set our expectations accordingly, and were being talked with about the thing we supported and payed for. There's a couple grumpy people in those situations, but the majority of backers support the creator, even offer their help with any unforeseen issues. I would have been glad to help out with any issues here that I could, or being aware of them would have made me content that they were being worked on.

On the flip side, I also see KS projects that hit their due date with only 1 or 2 short updates before, then no updates for a couple months after. Those get nasty fast. All about the communication, it shows respect for your fans and supporters.
29/10/2018 - 23:32
Hi , ticket for support does not work ...... what should I do to get a refund ? I'm sick of waiting
31/10/2018 - 00:39
If you dont give response and at the same time you have again preorder active ........ this is a very serious problem . I ask again (last time) :

how to get a refund if the ticket is not answered ?
31/10/2018 - 08:11
You registered 3 days ago. How could you preorder anything on this site?

Same with L___E___T above.

How can you guys complain about refund when you were technically not able to preorder anything?
Most annoying fanboy ever
31/10/2018 - 13:55
The registration 3 days ago does not hit anything, I bought Paprium in 2017.
And now after seeing that it will take too long for the full game, if it ever gets done, I want my money. that's all . And technically I can buy something even without registration on the blog. Because this is what happened.
And if the support ticket answered my request for assistance, I would not have registered on the blog. Because even the ticket can be sent without any registration. Before speaking maybe you need to know what you're talking about
31/10/2018 - 14:29
As jakychan stated - I too pre-ordered the game years ago direct via PayPal. There was never any reason for me to sign up to this site until now either TBH.

Taking your signature too seriously there and jumping to some conclusions in quite an accusatory way. We're not at fault here you do understand at least, I hope.
31/10/2018 - 14:39
I think the confusion is that many of us paid when it was an 'investment' and we had to register to buy Gems, and then convert those Gems into investments. The Pre-order system wasn't around then, so the current experience differs from what myself and Tokay did when we paid for these.

I also think the Gem system might have been part of the issues paypal had, but that is just a guess. It seemed like a way they could refund us in worthless 'Gems' (since that's all we paid for technically), if things fell through, and maybe PayPal didn't like them selling their own currency or whatever. Could have nothing to do with it.

I'm still hanging around and hoping to see the work of some good developers and artists, even if their publisher needs some major communication work. I totally understand those who want a refund though. I considered it but decided to stick around, and I'd been assuming I'd never see the money or game for a while, so some kind of news that at least shows they know the game is still a thing is some kind of sign.

Would be awesome if they'd start participating in their own message boards again though. They used to be quite responsive, run contests (though I don't think a winner was ever declared), and just full of updates. Then it stopped.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS