SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Silence
09/07/2017 - 22:19
Its getting real quiet about paprium even here at the magical game factory .... the last post on facebook was about the sexy sax man haha ... so whats going on right now people where you at ?? Dont let the hype die down
Genesis does .... what nintendon't !!!
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
67%
09/07/2017 - 22:26
I have not logged in for a while but the hype, atleast for me, has not died yet. I think Fonzie is probably in China right now.

I have been spending my free time with PSIO testing and testing the new batch of HD Retrovision cables.

Sega Saturn looks fantastic now.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
10/07/2017 - 07:50
The real bummer is that we can't order since the WM store is closed. Looks like they don't really care to sell games.
10/07/2017 - 08:42
I dont know the real reason but my guess is that they wanna get investor games to ready before they focus to take orders.
Kai Koskinen
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
33%
10/07/2017 - 12:11
I think its quiet because all the focus is on getting the orders ready. I'm sure we will hear something before september release.
We live and die in these towns
10/07/2017 - 13:46
What is fonzie doing in china ?? Man the dude is lile rhe wind .... hes everywhere haha... yeah well its strange i cant see my order too since the payment thing doesent work anymore ...i hope its not a complete shitfest and everybody is getting his game when its released....
Genesis does .... what nintendon't !!!
10/07/2017 - 14:42
What do you mean the store is closed? Looks open to me, the eu special edition is sold out and has been for months but that's it.
10/07/2017 - 15:43
I came here to make a post about the silence too, I don't expect a ton of game play updates or anything but why no communication on the store being down?
10/07/2017 - 17:34
Can you not complete a transaction?
10/07/2017 - 20:12
Also here to post, that i cant order. Getting the message "to hot to handle? our store is having difficulties..."
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS