SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
Golden Cartridges owners !
18/04/2017 - 03:57
Im not mad or anything, its actually very smart to resell on ebay, I even did it with nes mini! To me its clear having over 2500$ is to make money, why woukd someone have over 50 copies?! Just asking, not hating!!
Hey fonz custom icon for gold cart owners in forums would be great for bragging rights, it would look great next to my slippery master icon!![:O]
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
18/04/2017 - 04:42
I am gald that our top investor's are getting their due, congrats and thank you.

Everyone of you guys/gals played a big role in making this game happen.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
18/04/2017 - 05:49
 Hey fonz custom icon for gold cart owners in forums would be great for bragging rights, it would look great next to my slippery master icon!! 

I second that :P
5% off discount code in PAPRIUM and other products: 1441789
18/04/2017 - 06:10
Just to be clear, Kogami bought many games for some french forums members not only for him. He just have helped people to get the fantastic investor edition ;)

I've made the same thing for some friends who wasn't investor.

And yes, the amount wasn't in $$$ but Gems !
My bad.

[:cotcot]

(i've removed numbers to avoid any future polemic)

@PreZZ nice idea the golden Icon !
::: Dev Master System CIMMERIAN
18/04/2017 - 08:37
Prezz, why are you assuming kogami bought 50 investor editions with his investment? Do you know him personally? Do you know his motivation? Were investor editions the only items available with our gems invested??? No, they were not the only items. Please stop making assumptions. People in glass houses....
We live and die in these towns
18/04/2017 - 11:54
Like I said, just asking not hating! I also bought copies for friends, its all good, wm needs us to drive sales!!
18/04/2017 - 12:56
Wow, possibly the worst coupon spammer (who was called out on these forums several times) stills get rewarded...AND has the nerve to cast aspersions at others...AND admits to being a flipper.

LMFAO

FM Towns Fan
18/04/2017 - 13:03
First investor is fonzie him self ;)
!
18/04/2017 - 13:10
I lost my job right before the holidays, so money was an issue, so yeah i flipped nes classic, if people were willing to buy them well so be it! Was I really worst than others for spammin my coupons [:dead] oh well, its over now! But look at that beautiful icon under my name!!
18/04/2017 - 16:18
I was the 4th spammer btw, fonzie could add the golden cartridge icon? :P
5% off discount code in PAPRIUM and other products: 1441789
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS