<

>
Boards PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
We are just getting started!
16/03/2017 - 21:01
PreZZ i found something Amazing while looking for that investor stuff,
 Project SF is a top-down action-RPG :). 
MGF/boards/projecty-archive_8/Platform-_4032/ 

That information that uipneu posted is making more sense now, back to looking up the investor stuff.
Fight the future with the power of your Dreamcast
16/03/2017 - 21:03
I agree with the worry of it being flooded on ebay, my guess is they really wont fetch that much on there due to the amount of them in circulation. I was unable to back PSHD but have a copy of every single release of Pier Solar but my most treasured is the dreamcast collectors edition, it's an absolute work of art. This only cost me £80 and was very easy to find. I have a feeling someone has closer to 10,000USD invested in this but this is just a hunch
Be in the now
16/03/2017 - 21:06
Also, I should have said I have a very good idea who the top 2 may well be and it's none of us 3 :(
Be in the now
16/03/2017 - 21:07
Projet SF = Projet Super Famicom = Projet N
16/03/2017 - 21:09
Of course it is, always has been Goofy?
Be in the now
16/03/2017 - 21:10
I think its kinda weird to encourage people to spend for over 10 copies or more than 2 joysticks, they will make more money than WM themselves... i have 420$usd right now, i will get a joystick and 6 investor copies, rest are for friends and im keeping one sealed and one to play.
@zred yeah project SF is projectN, top down rpg!!
@makina pier solar reprints are going for over 150USD all the time, they always sell out fast, so who knows how much demand investor edition of project y will be, my guess is its going to be less than 4000 copies, and reprints will still sell out quick. A quality brawler attracts more people than old school rpg IMO
USE code 8973573 10% Discount Coupon on PAPRIUM game at Checkout
16/03/2017 - 21:12
That thread was about choosing the system for the game that turned out to be Paprium? Double checking now. Yep that was the voting for what system to make a game on first since Pier Solar and we know now that Project Y became Paprium.

Back to looking for that investor stuff.

More Zebbe stuff found.
 Project SF is already an action-RPG, so you won't need to choose that :). 
MGF/boards/projecty-archive_8/Genre-_4003/?from=10 
This thread was about picking the genre for what turned out to be Paprium.

More SF stuff, i will finish this researching later tonight i hope, a bunch of awesome information was found today. Just found out a big investor might be from Germany.
16/03/2017 - 21:23
on paprium website when you click on twitter icon:
Soon, PAPRIUM, a new street brawler game. Sign up to the secret contest and win a customized console! http://www.paprium.com  via @blogaccount

who is @blogaccount, directs to Wendy M with 368 followers and no post. Also waiting for new stuff to be posted on paprium website i found directories for it but so far nothing interesting!
USE code 8973573 10% Discount Coupon on PAPRIUM game at Checkout
16/03/2017 - 21:30
I think I was the 2nd to retweet that :)
Be in the now
16/03/2017 - 23:39
Found it guys, detective zredgemz is on the case. http://imgur.com/XCnHWSs 
Some guy put alot of money in when the vote for the time period was taking place. MGF/boards/projecty-archive_8/Historical-is-a-vague-setting_4608/ 

It seems the biggest investment points were the vote on beat'emup or platformer and the time period vote that i posted. MGF/boards/projecty-archive_8/Genre-_4003/?from=100 

Edit: Back on topic no email received today.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS