SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards Pier Solar About the Game
Selling my sealed copy :-)
Please note this message is locked; replies are not possible.
09/11/2018 - 09:52
As the title says, I've decided to sell my sealed first print EUR copy of Pier Solar. As it's never been opened, it's in pristine mint condition and comes exactly as it was shipped back in December of 2010.

Bidding starts at EDIT: € 299,-

EDIT: Updated Link: https://www.ebay.de/itm/233027664551 
Ramsis
11/11/2018 - 09:46
I'm interested but I buy often in Germany and cost of shipping is around 7 not 22
!
11/11/2018 - 10:21
Shipping is insured and trackable, which is more expensive. Also, shipping overseas is more expensive than within the EU, but eBay wouldn't let me offer more than just one international shipping option. In any case, I'll of course refund the difference in case actual shipping cost is lower, so don't worry about being ripped off. ;-)
Ramsis
15/11/2018 - 20:44
Interesting, 17 watchers but zero bids more than six days in on a 7-day auction for a one-and-only item on eBay ... WTF?

Okay, lesson learned. Oh, and let's crank up the opening bid (formerly 99,- €) a bit ... *squeak* There you go :D
Ramsis
29/11/2018 - 06:44
I hope no one pays you that much. I hate the retro market these days and huge over selling and flipping.

Put it at 0 dollars with no reserve and let it sale for what its actually worth.
秘密? どのような秘密のプロジェクトですか?
29/11/2018 - 18:28
 Put it at 0 dollars with no reserve and let it sale for what its actually worth.  

No. :-)

EDIT:

In reply to the individual going by the name of "Exoddus" who got my thread locked:

So you've just admitted you're trying to rip people off by trying to sell it for much more than it's actually worth. 

No. This being a collector's item, there's no defined value to stick to. There simply is no "it's actually worth X" argument. You must be a nidiot not to know this.

But go ahead, feel free to tell me what a sealed first print EUR copy of Polo Solo is actually worth, and I'll give you a virtual cookie.

I put my sealed game up for auction for the very least amount I'm okay parting with it. If you can't deal with that, fine. Just go ahead and d** knowing you couldn't afford what you apparently ever so much deeply w***ed. :D

it failed to sell for €299 on the 16th, 23rd and 30th of November.

So you've now relisted it for the 4th time at €299. 

Not quite. Automatic eBay relisting for the umptieth time, to tell you the truth. In fact, I'd have to manually end the auction (again, the first time it being in the wrong category) in order to make significant changes, and then I would probably really start offending people like you. ^^

There's a French guy selling the first edition brand new and sealed on ebay 

Fair enough, French guy. Let's see how you fare. ^^

less than this clown (€189 and he can't even get that!). He actually has 1284 feedback. A little better than this guys 0 :). 

Oh well. *chuckle*

Unlike you, Exoddus, and assuming you're not yet another someone's sock puppet, I'm not exactly a complete n00b & nobody in the retrogaming/development community.

My ramsis-snes eBay account may be new to you, but my business practices are well-established even beyond your knowledge. And you know what: Unlike you sock puppet of I-know-who, I don't need to hide my online presence/persona behind a random string of characters. ^^

*Sigh* @"Exoddus":

Ok, simple English for you.

(...)

My 6 year old niece could have done a better job.  

Maybe you should interact more with adult people rather than with 6-year-olds, then you probably wouldn't have to resort to "simple English" at all. :D

I want to be a "somebody" in the gaming world? I don't even own a console lol. 

So you just admitted that you're a complete waste of time to deal with, let alone a known figure in the community. Thanks for proving my point. :D

Oh BTW, it's extra hilarious to observe how an adult (?) interacting mainly with 6-year-olds boasts about his watch, his house, and his car. Your niece would certainly be proud of you(rself). ^^
Ramsis
30/11/2018 - 21:31
bump: New auction link :-)
Ramsis
01/12/2018 - 10:40
Given the ROM has a shelf life based on how often it's used I'd imagine a few copies will blank eventually lol
16bits is all he needs
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
100%
03/12/2018 - 05:30
What do you mean by that?
秘密? どのような秘密のプロジェクトですか?
05/12/2018 - 20:42
 What do you mean by that? 

What do you want him to do? Give you an English lesson? Please Clessy (not Classy I presume), please stop spamming here, and instead feel free to s*** Fonzie's d*** in another thread/forum.

You're welcome! :D
Ramsis
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS