SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Comments
Avirrere , 08/12/2015 - 13:09
Good luck Tulio. You deserve it!
noisyturtle , 25/07/2015 - 02:55
Good luck man, and thanks for your dedication.
DarkSynbios , 17/07/2015 - 21:50
Thats sad Tulio! :( I hope everything goes well to your new plans! :)
MACHV , 16/07/2015 - 13:13
I wish you all the best in your future endeavors Tulio. You helped to shape this community and started something wonderful here and for that I am very grateful. Thank You for all that you have done.
raithos , 09/07/2015 - 20:31
This is sad news to hear, but I wish you the best in whatever path you chose for yourself after WaterMelon. You must have your reasons for leaving, but you were the face of WM. Thanks for all your hardwork!
evilkinggumby , 09/07/2015 - 16:22
I said it in a thread in the forums and I'll say it again here: Best of luck with your new-found freedom and passions and if you do get involved with making a game (retro or otherwise) and start a Kickstarter, please let us know as I am all in to back you and help promote it to my friends.
clackattack , 07/07/2015 - 18:53
Oh no! TULIO! I hate to see you leave, though I know you have good reason for doing so, you should know that you will be missed. You were the voice, the face, the man with us the whole journey, that gave us all hope in the darkest of hours. Heres wishing you the best in your future endeavors friend!
Gamer707b , 03/07/2015 - 23:33
While this is disappointing news, I'm pretty sure his departure had to do with him and Fonzie's issues with each other. Classy thing on Tulio's part not mentioning any of that. Now I'm curious, being that Tulio was the best communicator to us fans, who's gonna take his place at that? Good luck Tulio
stdmffn927 , 03/07/2015 - 14:16
Good luck to you and your future endeavors! Thanks for all the great work
EddHaddon , 03/07/2015 - 08:32
Sad times indeed but all the best in the future Tulio!
vgassassin420 , 03/07/2015 - 00:11
Yikes! You've been an indispensable asset to WM for as long as I've been following you guys. It's going to be rough without you. Fonzie is a brilliant programmer. I hope he can manage the void you're leaving. Thank you Tulio for your contribution to Mega Drive fans everywhere.
   pigatti , 02/07/2015 - 19:46
Uma pena você estar indo embora. Grande sucesso pra você. E logo agora que eu queria comprar uma participação aí.... :(
   peido , 02/07/2015 - 17:15
Fico com pena de saires e espero que tenhas muito sucesso no futuro. Obrigado por todo o suporte.
Gordman , 02/07/2015 - 10:20
This makes my heart bleeding. Tulio, it was a great time with you. Discussions with you were always informative and funny, and you had a great business acumen. I doubt that Watermelon will survive without you. I hope we will see ya back in the gaming industry again! All the best for you my friend.
Gigabyte , 02/07/2015 - 07:46
This is very sad to me. I hope you don't give up on your dreams, Tulio! I will miss you at the Magical Game Factory.
zredgemz , 02/07/2015 - 02:08
Thank you tulio for all the hard work and man hours you put into everything you did, i consider you a friend i have yet to meet and wish you well in your future endeavors.
Adol3 , 01/07/2015 - 22:51
Good luck Tulio, my best wishes for you.
synapse , 01/07/2015 - 21:40
Good luck, Tulio. I wish you only the best and you know it ;)
lord_raymon , 01/07/2015 - 20:41
Now it's when my mom wakes me up to go to school :( Best Wishes Tulio.
Comments about this blog entry:

TulioAdriano , 01/07/2015
To each and every one of you, my biggest thanks for these amazing 10 years at WaterMelon. My time is ending here but I'm leaving the company in very capable hands.

Check our partners: