SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Comments
leonardodmg , 21/09/2016 - 02:36
I really want to REPRINT EP version. When again be sold?
fafadou , 16/09/2016 - 13:46
Thanks to send pier solar again :-)
   fafadou , 27/05/2016 - 07:42
Je n'arrive pas à commander mon exemplaire de pier solar pour dreamcast européene... Est ce qu'il sera de nouveau disponible bientôt ? Merci :-)
   pierre22 , 27/02/2016 - 16:31
Je n'ai toujours pas reçu mon Pier solar Dreamcast ainsi que le guide nous sommes fin février certains l'ont eu en décembre....payé en Juin...super décevant
   Goofy , 01/02/2016 - 08:33
Quoiiiiii ?!! Le projet Y et N ne sont pas encore dispo, mais c'est quoi ce bordel ?!!
luisgym1 , 20/01/2016 - 02:39
I'm an original backer and I'm yet to receive my reward. What can I do? I tried contacting the creators multiple times with no reply from them
   esilvan , 16/01/2016 - 02:04
Fonzie, como el compañero, MannaTheBerserk , aun no he recibido la edicion especial de dreamcast de kickstarter. Por favor arreglad esto de una vez, atended los mensajes, no obtengo respuesta ni por twitter ni abriendo tickets.
drag0nneus , 29/12/2015 - 19:25
Project Y...when is it going to be done? Any progress updates? Last one was a LONG time ago.
MannaTheBerserk , 04/12/2015 - 20:46
I have not received my Dreamcast Collectors Edition from Kickstarter yet. I am worried and disappointed to be honest!
EddHaddon , 02/12/2015 - 10:43
My strategy guide arrived and I have to congratulate you on the quality and love that has gone into it! Many thanks :D
halfazn , 29/11/2015 - 22:06
Cant wait to get me an official OST.
Xanafalgue , 27/11/2015 - 22:40
Hi, I received my Pier Solar for Dreamcast. Thx a lot guys, it is so great to have it in my DC collection! Love it!1 Love WMs Magical Game Factory. Wish you all the best guys!! Cheers
stuamigart , 27/11/2015 - 16:20
@ Fonzie, WM Team, I know things have been really busy with all the orders going out for KS, DC / PC Pier Solar and guide. I knew the store would open again when appropriate and have been waiting patiently so i could purchase some more goodies before completing my order of DC and guides. Thanks.
Comments about this blog entry:

Fonzie , 27/11/2015
Pier Solar is now available
Pier Solar is now available for Dreamcast, PC_DVD (Windows/Linux/Mac OSX)...
/files/public/blogs/1/mgf_frogdream_769.gif