Foros

Foros PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
Golden Cartridges owners ! 
19/04/2017 - 04:22
<------ that golden icon [:/] [:O] [:P]

thanks fonzie!
5% off discount code in PAPRIUM and other products: 1441789
19/04/2017 - 10:07
Congratulations to all the golden cart winners. I want to see pics when you get them :)

Fonzie, I want a Platinum cart just for being me, and a PS guide icon and a helicopter and an Island ;)

You don't get if you don't ask [:P]
Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something.
19/04/2017 - 13:40
I'm very curious to see that Golden GrandStick... Because it is unique. Some pictures of this product would be great. Does it look like all golden or not ?

With all these golden things, does it mean that Paprium game is sponsorised by the hand of Midas ?

Or Is Paprium City ruled by Midas Himself ? (Evil Laugh)
23/04/2017 - 05:57
 Prezz, why are you assuming kogami bought 50 investor editions with his investment? Do you know him personally? Do you know his motivation? Were investor editions the only items available with our gems invested??? No, they were not the only items. Please stop making assumptions. People in glass houses....  

I confirm that I bought 49 copies of the game but this is absolutely not in order to resell the games on eBay.

I am registered on several forums and I pre-ordered games for people who did not take the collector edition.

I wanted to help WM with the financing of the game and at the same time, I wanted to help my friends to have the game in collector editing.

When I knew I could win a gold cartridge of the game. I offered my help to more people.
16 Bit forever
El mensaje superior tiene un increíble ratio-de-preferencia de:
21%
25/04/2017 - 02:45
I wonder if we only get a cartridge or a full golden clamshen and goodies with it
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
25/04/2017 - 02:48
Hehe, about the package, will see!
Fonz
Woot! Woot!
26/04/2017 - 01:12
Btw, will it appear in the pre-order history?
26/04/2017 - 04:04
 Btw, will it appear in the pre-order history?

Good question. Because those are very specific items, we will get back to you to collect shipping address when times comes! Will probably DHL/FEDEX to you personally.

Thanks again!
Woot! Woot!
26/04/2017 - 04:27
Man, I really hope it does not get lost when arrive here... because there's a black hole here in Brazil, shipped stuff get lost often [:O][:dead]

Fedex maybe be better though
26/04/2017 - 06:10
It may be a long shot but it would be awesome to get it signed by Fonzie and XGoldenboyX. I will put it next my signed Pier Solar.

http://i.imgur.com/nqYMYTB.jpg
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
El mensaje superior tiene un increíble ratio-de-preferencia de:
14%
Puede que quiera iniciar sesión o registrarse para contestar a este mensaje.

BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
FRANÇAIS
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtrar: OFF
OPCIONES