INICIAR SESIÓN  /  REGISTRARSE    MI PEDIDO (0)    ESPAÑOL
BLOGS
FOROS
FACTORÍA  &  TIENDA
Foros
Foros Pier Solar Acerca del juego
Perfect time 4 PS4 physical copy 
24/01/2018 - 21:50
I think it's been 2 and a half years since I last posted on these boards but work took over my life and I kind of disappeared from pretty much all video game message boards. However, the past year I've really fallen in love with video games again and owe much of that to the indie scene.

Anyway, I think now would be the perfect time for Pier Solar HD on the PS4 to get a limited edition physical release. I still have my Dreamcast copy but would love even more to have a PS4 physical copy of the game. I know that everyone at Watermelon put a ton of work into remastering Pier Solar and adding a ton of new content to it, plus all of the new features added in the final patch as well (New Game+, enemy encounter rate option, battle speed option, making dungeons brighter and clearer and fixing trophy glitches and more).

Pier Solar HD is such a great old-school jrpg, and I was just thinking of another Dreamcast-related game Ghost Blade HD which got a great PS4 limited edition physical release from EastAsiaSoft and sold on Play-Asia. I wonder why not do a deal with EastAsiaSoft to do a physical limited edition of Pier Solar on PS4 and use the physical extras already available for it (stickers, game manual, strategy guide, game cover, etc. etc.) for a PS4 limited edition?

Seems like it would sell really well and make the game popular again in the indie scene, plus the extra money from sales would help to get PAPRIUM completed and released =)
28/01/2018 - 21:36
Excellent idea, I can see this happening
THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE
El mensaje superior tiene un increíble ratio-de-preferencia de:
100%
29/01/2018 - 01:29
Basically, Pier Solar HD already has from the Dreamcast physical release...

-soundtrack
-game manual
-front cover/back cover for game case
-strategy guide
-stickers

And from it's PS4 release it has...
-fully functional trophy list with Platinum
-two patches which fix all of the major glitches/bugs and adds in the extra features/options i mentioned in my first post

Just a few tweaks need to be made to the Dreamcast physical materials, apply them to the PS4 instead, have the fully patched game code included on a PS4 disc, package it all together, and it'd be absolutely perfect and complete. Really wish Watermelon considers this and is able to work something out with preferably EastAsiaSoft (seriously they're doing the best limited editions right now at insanely cheap prices) or another company and Pier Solar HD can get the physical PS4 release it deserves =)
Puede que quiera iniciar sesión o registrarse para contestar a este mensaje.
BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
FRANÇAIS
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtrar: OFF
OPCIONES