INICIAR SESIÓN  /  REGISTRARSE    MI PEDIDO (0)    ESPAÑOL
FOROS
FACTORÍA  &  TIENDA
Comentarios
1 / 4

lpeters82 , 13/02/2019 - 14:53
I'm honestly wondering what others opinions are regarding this post. Was the whole "PayPal blocked our account" thing total BS? Was that just a stall tactic to delay people from requesting a refund in time? It seems if PayPal had blocked their account, we'd be able get a refund from PayPal.
   deckardPT , 11/02/2019 - 17:03
Check out my video on this. From a guy who pre-ordered the game and got scammed. What happened and who's to blame: https://youtu.be/-hh1db37VzE
   ruben.lara , 04/02/2019 - 08:00
The reason no one updates or response on this web site is because there is no one on the other side. this site is abandoned. If you ordered Pier Solar and received it then be thankful that you did because that was a fluq of circumstances that played in the favor of watermelon and the buyers.
   ruben.lara , 04/02/2019 - 07:59
Everyone, I ordered this thing 2 years ago and I have been following the activities of this company specifically of one man and it seems that the game doesn't really exist. The Datameister was a shame and the lead programmer ran off with the money. Meaning there will be no refunds for anyone
   TaekyungEom , 05/11/2018 - 07:02
Still no answer no reply Refund Please Please Please
   Guts , 07/10/2018 - 05:34
Salut la team, quelques news concernant Paprium ? 1 an sans infos c'est chaud.
   SpinDash96 , 24/09/2018 - 23:59
Ola boa noite comprei o game assim que foi anunciado e desde então estou a esperar novidades soube do acontecido mas em momento algum duvidei da responsabilidade de voces mas quero saber como estão as coisas e se Paprium ainda será lançado desde ja obrigado.
   Nisedreemz , 06/09/2018 - 07:23
PayPal will freeze an account for 6 months at the most. Where is the disconnect? It has been 1 year. The small amount of information that has been available for literally years is ridiculous. I will probably start contacting companies who sell Pier Solar to see if they will pull it off their site
   comport9 , 31/08/2018 - 22:53
Yeah, this is total BS. I commented months ago asking what was going on... no response. So yeah, I want my refund as well. That's like 3 games and a controller...
   Hastor , 27/08/2018 - 17:09
The golden silence has turned into tarnished green copper. If you got problems, talk about them, you'll have people that have your back. Staying silent is just brewing anger as it feels like we're being flipped off every day of silence that goes by. If there's big issues, tell us, update us on them!
   davvii , 26/08/2018 - 18:57
bonjour , pouvez vous nous donner des informations sérieuses sur la date de sortie ? un an sans nouvelles est ce normal pour vous ?
   AkumajoKyo , 19/08/2018 - 12:30
I have been refunded by Paypal because they did a great job. No answers from Watermelon in more than 10 days!!!
   AkumajoKyo , 03/08/2018 - 10:22
I want to be refunded.
   Michel , 01/08/2018 - 21:24
I have messaged them before to see how I can delete my account cause of this issue. No response. Maybe there is no one working at WM anymore. Which should come to no surprise.
   TaekyungEom , 01/08/2018 - 15:12
I want a refund of the preordered-Paprium. I keep sending messages, but there is no feedback. I want Refund Immediately.
   ZahrlAn , 13/07/2018 - 06:56
Hey Guys, please give us some updates. Even if it is that you still don't have something new, just do something to your commmunity. Silence is the worst thing for us, because we start to think this game is Vaporware. So, give us some news, just to show that you guys are still there.
   Ramsis , 07/07/2018 - 20:16
No HTTPS still (in 3rd quarter of 2018), No communication (because whatever), You guys should fire your PR manager (at least)! :D
   exterminador3 , 26/04/2018 - 21:36
Entro nesse site há anos esperando novidades... Nada... Comprei várias coisas relativas ao Pier Solar e fiquei bem satisfeito. Comprei Papi comando no dia que anunciaram e até hoje não recebi e Paprium já virou lenda a essa altura...Pena, esse eu queria muito também.
   princetomato , 24/04/2018 - 06:19
all of us who put money down in good faith based on your promises deserve to know what's going on. it is getting pretty hard to believe there is an actual game at this point, i suggest you do something about that.
   type2red , 06/04/2018 - 11:42
Hey guys I haven't posted in some time but I just wanted to say that I really believe in you guys and know that you will get this game done. This team is doing what I could never ever hope to do so for that you gain my respect. I still remember receiving Pier Solar and being impressed at the quality
1 / 4

Comentarios sobre esta entrada del blog:

Fonzie , 04/09/2017
Silence is gold but not always!
We were not very talkative those last months... we were at war! Struggling and battling with our payment processor, Paypal...
/files/public/blogs/1/mgfcredit_816.gif