CONNEXION  /  INSCRIPTION    MA COMMANDE (0)    FRANÇAIS
BLOGS
FORUMS
L'ATELIER  &  BOUTIQUE
Forums
Forums PAPRIUM À propos du jeu
Finding Players... in Competetiv 
26/09/2017 - 07:13
Here's exactly what happened. I join a competitive match last night. My last one of the night. I join a game that is Finding Players... which is weird, because I've never seen a competitive match do that. So I wait. After about 10-20 seconds, the match quits out saying it couldn't find players, then continues searching for a new game(while not allowing me to cancel it, please believe me, I tried several times). So it almost immediately finds a new game with all the same players as last time, but still missing one player. It loops and I join new games about 5 times. New maps, same players, still missing one guy, so it's stuck in Finding Players... every time. Desperate to keep my sanity I decide to break the loop and leave the game(it's still Finding Players... mind you). When I do it warns me of ban and suspension and yadda yadda, I figure it's not a big deal because I've only left one game this season. (which is bad I know, but I accepted that it was my fault This glitch hit too hard though, and I can't accept it as my fault.) It shows Rejoin Match and forces me to rejoin a new game, new map, same people, missing a guy... So I force quit and go play SC2.
Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759286215465851 
- <a href="https://blog.advids.co/20-awesome-online-video-marketing-examples-worth-watching/">video marketing</a>
26/09/2017 - 11:33
What?
www.tennokoe.co.uk
28/09/2017 - 21:40
F4 pak pak, 4 pool rush, kekekeke... -_-;
18/10/2017 - 08:35
Guy is obviously from sometime in the future, and is warning us of connectivity issues that still need ironing out in regards to Paprium's online multiplayer features.

That's my guess anyway.
Vous pouvez vous connecter / inscrire pour répondre à ce message.
BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtre: OFF
OPTIONS