FORUMS
L'ATELIER  &  BOUTIQUE
Forums
<

>
Forums PAPRIUM À propos du jeu
Paprium information we know 
12/10/2018 - 00:44
I'm pretty sure it will be well worth the wait! Everyone involved in making this game seems to be proud about what they've done (arts & graphics, music...). We know very little about the game itself, and as infuriating as it has been that lack of information for some people (man, I'm really sorry for those who asked for a refund and got it), I think it's pretty cool that we get to experience it this way. That day when we get the game, put the cart on our [:gen], switch it on, and absolutely everything we see on screen is brand new and cool... That will be a great moment. I've always believed that in the end [:WM] would deliver a good game, and we're about to find if that's true. Exciting times!

I bought a Grand Stick III too, so the experience will be complete!
12/10/2018 - 17:42
I am going to have to update this again in the near future.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
12/10/2018 - 18:18
Hopefully it turns out good. There is no way to be sure of course but I think it's likely that it could turn out better then Pier Solar. (Not that that is very hard)
25/10/2018 - 10:24
the most crucial thing: "when will be able to order?" still isent answered. at least a direction like "Suimmer 2019" or whatever would be good.
25/10/2018 - 10:54
I think the orders on the WM website will be possible once the investissors versions and preorders will be all sent and delivered.
Same for the "Arcade Grand Stick" if it is not "out of stock".
26/10/2018 - 09:48
A short video was show 2h ago.
Amazing water effect could be seen.
Problem video was delete
!
26/10/2018 - 11:51
Intriguing. Where was the video hosted?
Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something.
26/10/2018 - 11:53
Any investors heard anything more yet?

I suspect the email the other day was much like the pre-order farce from 18 months back...in that it will be another 18 months until we are asked to confirm our address.

And what about all those people that requested a refund but didn't receive one?

What a joke.
FM Towns Fan
26/10/2018 - 12:30
Arf !!!
La micro vidéo sans son a disparu, ce hasard ... [:captain]

Longtemps qu'il n'y a plus de hasard ici, ni de malencontreux, on nous balade c'est tout.[:cotcot]
26/10/2018 - 13:22
At least wait until the 27th for any real details. if its going to happen why think other wise?
Vous pouvez vous connecter / inscrire pour répondre à ce message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtre: OFF
OPTIONS