FORUMS
L'ATELIER  &  BOUTIQUE
Forums
<

>
Forums PAPRIUM À propos du jeu
Paprium information we know 
24/04/2019 - 19:59
Luckily I dodged this project. I was a Pier Solar investor via Kickstarter but knew about WaterMelon years before. I remember posting up about how badly run WaterMelon is and the hatchet job of the Kickstarter ran Pier Solar HD project.

It put me off Paprium, thank god it did. I remember a guy called "acope42" defending every single dumb thing or even lack of things WaterMelon did.

Then a couple of days ago I came across a post he made on a different forum. Asking how to get his money back. How he's been ripped completely off by WaterMelon with Paprium. How I laughed. I actually cried tears.

25/04/2019 - 12:37
@Ryaku, MP répondu ... une partie de la réponse en bas le reste dans mon mail

l'ancienne entité de [:wm] basée à Hong Kong de 2011 à presque 2016, était sous le nom de YOKO SYSTEMS LIMITED.
Elle est toujours active depuis le changement de nom.  
27/04/2019 - 07:52
Remember this?

"On the 27th of October 2018, we are having a party in Paris, France. Let’s celebrate SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive's 30th anniversary and the release of PAPRIUM. "

MGF/blogs/ 

6 months on, not a scrap of news.

(I've said this before and will likely do so again...)

2 years ago now Fonzie asked us to put our reputations on the line for him. As soon as he did that, he owed us a greater level of respect and comms on the project. That he has failed to deliver either is beyond disgusting and really points to the character of the man. A worthless disgusting little manchild.
FM Towns Fan
27/04/2019 - 08:40
For information, Ryaku launches research for filing a complaint "collectively or not", this approach is criticized by some of the "yes man/béni-oui-oui" French.
An approach that seems to be a normal backlash in other countries where this action is launched.

Third party sellers are also expecting :

https://www.bit-games.com/?pid=136026098 
https://www.bit-games.com/?pid=136027956 

当店は数々のインディーズメーカーとお付き合いがありますが、 「PAPRIUM メガロポリス」のメーカーは一番当てにならない分類に入ると認識しております。
たとえ遅れが出た場合でも、いつまで遅れるのかという情報は、 これまでの経験上、正確性の問題からお客様に提示することが難しいと考えております。

We have relationships with a number of indie manufacturers, but we recognize that the makers of "PAPRIUM Megalopolis" fall into the most unreliable category.
Even if there is a delay, the information on how long it will be delayed is considered to be difficult to present to customers due to the problem of accuracy in the past experience.

Nous avons des relations avec un certain nombre de fabricants indépendants, mais nous reconnaissons que les fabricants de "PAPRIUM Megalopolis" appartiennent à la catégorie la moins fiable.
Même en cas de retard, il est considéré difficile de fournir aux clients les informations sur le retard, en raison du problème de précision des expériences passées. 

29/04/2019 - 17:49
29/04/2019 - 17:51
Woooow !!!
29/04/2019 - 17:58
 Fonzie
Last activity: 131 days ago. 

Too hard to post this news on the official topic?
29/04/2019 - 18:05
[:gen]wowowow!
Great news!
29/04/2019 - 18:22
Awesome news !
29/04/2019 - 18:27
He doesn't come back here to post because of some messages.

It's a good news. Still waiting for the game.[:captain]
SMS-GameBoy-SNES-MEGADRIVE-N64
Vous pouvez vous connecter / inscrire pour répondre à ce message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtre: OFF
OPTIONS