FORUMS
L'ATELIER  &  BOUTIQUE
Forums
<

>
Forums PAPRIUM À propos du jeu
Paprium information we know 
15/05/2019 - 15:03
Not been here in a while but I'm hearing rumours that someone on here has told Fonzie that if he does not provide some solid information by a certain date they will release some information or a "bomb" as I heard it described that could potentially kill this project off for good!
Fuck that!
Why would you want to kill the project when there is a chance it is coming out this year? Why blackmail someone with that shit? Yes, everyone is frustrated about the lack of news but to do something rash that could potentially lose everyones investment is shortsighted and selfish. Don't fuck with my investment! I still hold out hope for this games release. If I lose my money because someone has a self righteous chip on their shoulder I'm going to be pissed with them and not WM.
I'm hoping that what I heard is wrong or just rumour or taken out of context but if someone knows what this is all about then please elaborate further.
If indeed it is true then let the people decide if it should be done, this is not a decision for one person to make.
15/05/2019 - 15:53
I'm pretty sure the cancellation of the project is all speculation, the account used to say these things in the French thread if you will notice is called Narzaw. They claim to be an investor but their account was created in may of 2018 long after investments closed and even pre-orders had long since been closed. So I would take any thing they say with a grain of salt.

Ryaku claims to have some information regarding Paprium and sent Fonzie an ultimatum to put out an update or he will release the info at the end of this week.

I don't think the ultimatum will be a successful tactic with Fonzie since people tried this a while back by requesting refunds. The aforementioned tactic did not result in any new information from Fonzie last time so I don't think it will work this time. I think its safe to assume Paprium will be as likely to come out after the "bomb" as it has been the last 7 years before this information.
22/05/2019 - 02:35
All I wanted for this Summer was to beat dudes up on my Genesis on a glorious 40MEG cart while guzzling vodka and lemonade in my underwear. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR [:WM]?!?
MAX 330 MEGA PRO-GEAR SPEC
23/05/2019 - 12:07
And almost another month has passed.

"On the 27th of October 2018, we are having a party in Paris, France. Let’s celebrate SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive's 30th anniversary and the release of PAPRIUM. "

MGF/blogs/ 
FM Towns Fan
28/05/2019 - 12:17
Fonzie has posted in Facebook.

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for lack of news. I(Fonzie)'m at factories for many many weeks now. Parts for the game has been in storage, some since 2016 and it has been a major challenge to negotiate both long term warehousing, qc, and clearance to assembly lines given (more than) extreme financial constrains. If you don't understand what's said above, never-mind. People who know, knows. People who understand, understands.

Everyone having asked for a refund will get refunded once we solved our issues with paypal, which should happen soon. We got a refund list, do not worry, you will get refunded regardless of what happens, changes of moods, etc. No need to spam us or call my number 10 times a day, costumer support staff in a very long vacation.

Everyone having pre-ordered the game including our investors and our retailers will receive all their games all at once.
We don't have shipping date yet as we want to make 100% sure no extra suckers joins the party ("Les emmerdes, ça vole toujours en escadrille" - CDG).

More over, because of various constrains aforementioned, we decided to only assemble the copies of the games that were pre-ordered meaning that we wont have any extra copies available for sale at time of release. Fear not, we will have no other choice but to perform another pre-order round. So, if you're willing to get the game, please make sure you register to our website to receive notification email. We will put on sale the limited editions copies some asked refund for, exciting time ahead.

I'll get back personally to people who know whenever I regain access to the normal internet, thanks for your patience and trust.
PS: This video is some weeks old if anyone wonders. I'm not the lady in the video, but I'm on the line as well, as always, people who know, knows. People who understand, understands.

More news ahead, whenever good. I'll save you the bad ones.
Thanks again.
Fonz
28/05/2019 - 13:18
sounds like he ended up in a remote area of China where there was no electricty or internet, hench why no comms since the paris wankfest....really?

anyway good to see a random video of a woman picking a up a bit of plexiglass measuring up the paprium artwork.
28/05/2019 - 14:25
What do you expect ... more money, no?
Now more presale of the games that make the refund, right, is that?
go now ..... liar
La chica se merece algo mas que un cerdo!
28/05/2019 - 14:49
It's not in perfect english, so there's some freedom of interpretation... But the way I read what Fonzie is saying:

" we decided to only assemble the copies of the games that were pre-ordered meaning that we wont have any extra copies available for sale at time of release. Fear not, we will have no other choice but to perform another pre-order round. So, if you're willing to get the game, please make sure you register to our website to receive notification email."

Is that watermelon only has enough funds/materials to fill the current preorders, without any additional stock left over.

So once existing orders are filled, they will need to hold another preorder round to actually produce more. Nothing in there suggests that they are going to do another preorder round before shipping existing preorders, but I could be wrong.

I'm getting pretty excited for the game again, so hopefully they aren't just doubling down on the hoax. I'm even considering ordering an Analogue SG, largely to play Paprium when it finally releases, but I'm not sure about compatibility (although I suspect it would work).
28/05/2019 - 17:20
Pier solar works perfectly on my MegaSG there is no reason that Paprium does not work properly.
28/05/2019 - 21:43
Glad to get this news. Hopefully we will see this game before the end of the year. Glad I never asked for a refund. I've been in this too long and plan to see it through for better or worse.

Vous pouvez vous connecter / inscrire pour répondre à ce message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtre: OFF
OPTIONS