CONNEXION  /  INSCRIPTION    MA COMMANDE (0)    FRANÇAIS
BLOGS
FORUMS
L'ATELIER  &  BOUTIQUE
Forums

Forums PAPRIUM À propos du jeu
Release party out of nowhere? 
20/10/2018 - 23:39
I didn't lose faith in the game being released but i didn't know when. Fonzie wouldn't want to not release this game. This is his favorite genre and he is a perfectionist. This project has been hyped way too much to let it be cancelled.

Yeah. Thing's didn't look good for a while. I still got some worrys on project N but for now i just want stay positive and enjoy this moment when it comes.

I really hope everyone gets the game soon. I want to write a guide with help from the community here for the game a bit after release.
This is my favorite old school genre besides mech games like cybernator/Ranger X.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
21/10/2018 - 22:42
I'm gonna laugh if the Paprium release party doesn't even happen.
22/10/2018 - 20:14
If Fonzie had his priorities straight he'd be setting up this party AFTER the game got shipped out or at the very least after everyone got sent an email to confirm their address. Sincerely hope for his sake this game turns out to be amazing, just imagine the uproar that will occur after all this waiting and lack of any info on what's going on if the game turned out to be lackluster. Hopefully after seeing how upset a lot of people were on the forums he'll take this as a learning experience for future projects and be more open about what's going on. Also hoping for some gameplay footage to be released a little after the party [:O]
Vous pouvez vous connecter / inscrire pour répondre à ce message.

BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtre: OFF
OPTIONS