CONNEXION  /  INSCRIPTION    MA COMMANDE (0)    FRANÇAIS
BLOGS
FORUMS
L'ATELIER  &  BOUTIQUE
Forums
Forums Pier Solar À propos du jeu
Enhanced Disc in Japan MEGA-CD 
30/04/2017 - 00:49
Did you guys already tried to use the Enhanced Soundtrack Disc on SEGA/MEGA-CD without the Pier Solar cartridge? You guys certainly yes and saw there's nothing, beyond the tracks in Red Book format (with one funny, by the way...). But did you already tried use this disc with a JAPANESE MEGA-CD (or SEGA/MEGA-CD from other countries, with a region free bios)? No? Still time to see by yourself (yes, this also work in emulators)! :)

Is not a big deal, but this is exclusive for japanese MEGA-CD. Why? I don't know...
Since I never saw nobody commenting about this over the internet, I think it's nice you guys know about this curiosity. [:captain]

The hardware will boot the disc as CD-ROM and this screen will appear, along with "Alina's Theme" enhanced music:

http://i.imgur.com/VqvoHGZ.png

PS: This will work only with genuine Enhanced Soundtrack Disc (that comes with the first run of Pier Solar cartridge, or with OST pack).
Get 5% OFF buying ANY PRODUCT @WM's shop with coupon code 103982
Woot! Le message ci-dessus possède le taux incroyable de liquette de:
100%
30/04/2017 - 01:17
Fantastic.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
30/04/2017 - 02:39
A Good Way to Discover if the ISO that comes with the digital OST (DLC on steam) is the old ISO from the site, or a new iso from the original disk xD

Soon as i can grab a CD-R i'll record it and check out xD
5% on any MGF Product: 4414639
05/05/2017 - 07:24
The OST packin is different than the one they released for people to burn. It has some extras on it that I don't remember off the top of my head.
Vous pouvez vous connecter / inscrire pour répondre à ce message.
BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtre: OFF
OPTIONS