CONNEXION  /  INSCRIPTION    MA COMMANDE (0)    FRANÇAIS
FORUMS
L'ATELIER  &  BOUTIQUE
Commentaires
1 / 33

zredgemz , 22/03/2017 - 19:41
@ type2red Check out my thread here. MGF/boards/paprium-about_24/Paprium--information-we-know_23397/  We are close to getting the final trailer and a preorder for non investor's, big new is coming real soon.
   type2red , 22/03/2017 - 17:41
Hey is project Y still in development and planned to be completed soon? it has been 5 years since i invested and don't even know what is going on anymore... I even stopped playing the genesis after my divorce a few years back smh lol but i'm still on board if i can get any updates or details...
   MIK0 , 16/03/2017 - 15:27
Too bad I wasn't able to invest more at the moment, the grandstick looks good.
   kenshin_sp , 16/03/2017 - 13:41
Yes the investor edition is only for those who invested a long while ago now mates!
   NanoBabe , 16/03/2017 - 12:20
hi, I joined 16/01/2012 and supported pier solar with such a large gap I wasn't able to invest any gems before the cut off point. my question is - does this mean that none of the special editions will be available to anyone who hasn't invested any gems?
   molinsky , 15/03/2017 - 13:09
Fonzie > Oh, ok! Thanks for the reply! That's even better. I'm standing by.
   marcushg85 , 14/03/2017 - 17:05
is investing already closed??? i'd like to..
   yamabigdog , 13/03/2017 - 14:34
I would like to invest in Project Y. Please let me invest in this project. Brawlers are my favorite genre. Thank you.
   Fonzie , 13/03/2017 - 14:08
molinsky> Yes, exactly. But you will have all your time to make that conversion step. Free to you to wait couple of more days to make your choice, depending on what will be unveiled (pictures, etc).
   molinsky , 13/03/2017 - 13:22
So, there will be a time where the "close" button in the calculator modal will become "convert". Ok. But when? I have a lot of gems and the deadline is March 15th, just two day from now.
   nugs187 , 12/03/2017 - 07:37
If your'e an investor you can purchase a copy for 500 gems (50USD) for the investor edition in your choice of region packaging or 400 gems (40USD) for a non investor version. Be sure to use your coupon code found in your profile. The arcade stick is $120 without the coupon, $114 with.
   zredgemz , 11/03/2017 - 05:35
so many typos, i wish i could edit that last message.
   zredgemz , 11/03/2017 - 04:41
you you need 1700 to buy bought a copy of the investor version and for the arcadestick. 500=1200=1700gems.
   jbertucci40 , 10/03/2017 - 19:41
So to clarify, do I need to invest 500 to get the game and an additional 1200 to get the stick or does the stick include the game?
   repit , 10/03/2017 - 19:35
Ok, so I have enough gems to get the joystick (investors version). How do I know I'll get it? With the calculator I can check I have enough, but it's not placing an order, right? So how do I make sure I get it?
   zredgemz , 27/02/2017 - 06:09
You can only invest more gems if you invested before the cut off date back in 2013, preorders of the non investor versions will be available to the public whenever the game is about to be officially released.
   Jack-Deejz , 26/02/2017 - 12:47
Yeah, i see it. It says: "subscriptions to that project have ended". So, how do i earn more GEMS if i want to buy a copy of the game?
   Radchek , 22/02/2017 - 15:26
To invest more gems you need to be signed in. Select the 'About Project Y' tab at the top of the page. In this page you will see a dark grey box in the top right corner with your user name in large letters and your current investment. Add gems here then go to cart and pay.
   Radchek , 22/02/2017 - 15:20
As far as I am aware, it does not matter what version you buy as they are all compaible with all versions and regions of Megadrive. If you play on a 60hz system the game will be 60hz and vice versa.
   nexus32salva , 15/02/2017 - 11:41
Language of each version? It is incredible the little information
1 / 33

Commentaires sur ce produit:
ProjetY
Ce RPB que nous attendions depuis les années 90! Il est en cours de réalisation à l'Atelier.
EN SAVOIR PLUS