BLOGS
FÓRUM
FÁBRICA  &  LOJA
Mural
Mural PAPRIUM Sobre o Jogo
JUE cart on 50hz 
11/05/2017 - 20:03
Hi!

I was too late to grab a PAL version of the game unfortunately. These, I assume, would run at normal speed on a European MD(would they?)

I'm hoping to get the region free cartridge instead, but I got to thinking: seeing as the cart is for all 3 regions(two of which are NTSC) would it not be non-optimized for the slower PAL machines and run a little slow? Or is there some new supercart magic that speeds it up on euro machines anyway that I'm not aware of? This might seem a stupid question, but a man must have hope.

Apologies if this issue has been been covered in a FAQ or a previous thread. I tried to look, but didn't find anything

Thank you for your answers
11/05/2017 - 20:29
It is my understanding that the program is the same on all cartridges. The only difference is the box art. The game should run the same on PAL or NTSC, 50 or 60hz. So you should be fine. :)
12/05/2017 - 07:23
What if things other way around? And 50hz is the normal speed, 60hz is the speed up mode. And where then the right music temp, - at 50hz or 60hz ???
15/05/2017 - 17:28
I believe the game will be universal, it should play at the correct speed and with correct music on any system in any region.
Faça login ou cadastre-se para responder a esta mensagem.
BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtrar: OFF
OPÇÕES