FÓRUM
FÁBRICA  &  LOJA
Mural
<

>
Mural PAPRIUM Sobre o Jogo
Paprium information we know 
16/11/2018 - 10:45
I understand that a lot of people are angry, fed up and frustrated and they have every right to be. As to those who are saying they think the whole thing is a scam, well, I disagree. There is no doubt in my mind that this game will see a release. The amount of work that has gone into it is evident. No one puts that amount of time and work into a project only to give up at the final hurdle. It will happen. We now have more info, footage and material than we have had during the last few years. I think it's only a matter of time before we get the announcement you have all been longing for. When that will be, I have no idea but I hope it is soon!
Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something.
16/11/2018 - 12:22
I am not angry, i just was hyped and joyful towards the game and that got destroyed by the way [:WM] behaves. i gained my objectivness back long time ago and with that i just look at the situation how it is.I also think the game will be released somehow and i will buy a physical copie for the MD but i doubt that it will be the announced Streets of Rage-killer.

The Announcement you mentioned we all thought that it was the release Party ...We all thought that it's finallly done. I mean c'mon the party was called "release-party"! I also feel sorry for the ppl which were hyped for the party, went there with the silent hope to see the release of paprium. And maybe get a copie in theyre hands. That would be the act i would have expected in order to say sorry for the bad Communication and Customercare over the years. but we all know what the ppl at the party got - more irritating info's.
16/11/2018 - 16:49
Release party: Lets look at the two words

Release: the action or process of releasing or being released.
"We all showed up in good faith to the Paprium release party in hopes to see the game, well ya know... released.

Party:
a social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment.

Seeing a dev. cart with wires all over the place, buggy play and reboots, signals to me a problem. I reached out to whet I think was a marketing email addresses with WM asking when they would ask for mailing addresses and received>

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to camille.rougelot@watermelon-games.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
LEARN MORE
drag0nneus
16/11/2018 - 16:51
All I am asking is if there is no game or serious issues or delays lets have some integrity here. I am certainly willing to wait if it comes to that as Pier Solar is an absolutely stunning release. Ive also purchased Papi Commando and was very happy with it.

Look things happen I get it. The money to me isnt the issue its the lack of honest communication. Come on WM let your loyal fans in on whats up
drag0nneus
16/11/2018 - 17:07
also not working

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to enquiries@watermelon-games.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
drag0nneus
17/11/2018 - 00:05
I think the people on Sega 16 determined that none of WM's emails are working right now.

These are troubling times!
18/11/2018 - 23:20
I tried to put a ticket in through support and it seems to have been successfully sent. The email was sent about 5 hours ago and has not been kicked back.

I'll post if I get a response.
21/11/2018 - 20:12
Still hoping for but not really expecting a release at this point... Nevermind project N (HAHAHA!).

I just bought my third CRT since investing in this project, they keep dying from age/tube problems. Hopefully this releases before the supply of properly vintage TVs drys up!
21/11/2018 - 23:54
Don't worry bro WM will probably put an hdmi output in the cartidge pcb ;)
22/11/2018 - 12:12
Une chose troublante sur paprium.com : aucun membre du staff participant au QA ou BETA Test n'est cité.
Face à des problèmes de budget, Fonzie a-t-il décidé d'assurer lui-même la "finition" du jeu (jusqu'à ce qu'on a pu voir à la party, des bugs encore persistants...) ?
D'ailleurs aucun BETA testeur ne s'est dévoilé ou exprimé vraiment ici ou sur SEGA-16 etc. A se demander s'ils existent malgré l'existence du dossier de candidature. Sans enfreindre les NDA, quelqu'un peut-il témoigner qu'il ait été concrètement BETA tester sur Paprium ?
Faça login ou cadastre-se para responder a esta mensagem.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtrar: OFF
OPÇÕES