BLOGS
FÓRUM
FÁBRICA  &  LOJA
Mural

Mural PAPRIUM Sobre o Jogo
Refund support answer 
31/10/2018 - 14:46
Hi,
I've just sent a refund request (in french).
I saw the videos showing the game on youtube and I'm not satisfied.
Instead, It confirms how terrible the communication was.
The game is not ready yet.

I've lost interest in this project because of the lack of communication.
31/10/2018 - 16:27
Respect for those who believed in your project, and funded you, must never be missing. they should write on the forum / blog at least once a week.
Preorders are still active ........... and do not respond to anyone .......

its legitimate to think badly?
31/10/2018 - 16:35
Pre-orders aren't technically active. The option still appears on the store, and I agree someone should probably update the site to remove that. However, if you actually try to place a pre-order, you'll get an error that they are currently having issues with their payment processor.

Just wanted to clear that up, as a few are confused. So:
- people who invested had to sign up, those who pre-ordered did not (until they wanted to post on forums)
- new pre-orders are not currently being accepted
- communication has been terrible and it is understandable that it has resulted in all this confusion. All we know is that they can afford a party, which requires money that should be going to product, staff, or development otherwise. Until this and Project N are out and in our hands, I'm fairly offended they feel entitled to throw a party. If I was them, I'd be worried about answering to the angry fans that show up. It is on the other side of the world from me though, so I can't go ask them anything.

I'm just gonna sit here and hope I get a game some day, preferably two. Any extra money at all should go to Project N if this is indeed finished.
31/10/2018 - 16:50
OK, my bad. With so many people using the whole situation as an occasion to troll and spread lies, I may have overreacted.
Most annoying fanboy ever
31/10/2018 - 20:32
Troll and lies? true, this definition fits well after seeing paprium at the party. The game was regressed compared to 2 years ago. LIES
Perhaps the only complete version is the one for steam. But I dont want Pc version. Surely I dont want it for 90 US $
And above all it is my right to receive support .everything else is nothing
10/11/2018 - 18:51
I got no answer to my refound I have invest over 250$.
I want wait any longer no news no game!
18/11/2018 - 16:09
Still no refound no feedback...
21/11/2018 - 02:15
Yeh I requested one nearly 2 weeks ago now, still no answer. Think it's safe to say they've screwed everybody.
28/11/2018 - 20:17
Rod (tout court) - Coupon Code 10% Paprium : 9132582
29/11/2018 - 19:57
Not yet for me, i will wait one more time, i still believe the game will be released, maybe in the next months.

SMS-GameBoy-SNES-MEGADRIVE-N64
Faça login ou cadastre-se para responder a esta mensagem.

BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtrar: OFF
OPÇÕES