ENTRAR  /  CADASTRO    MEU CARRINHO (0)    PORTUGUÊS
BLOGS
FÓRUM
FÁBRICA  &  LOJA
Mural

Mural PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
WHERE IS THIS GAME AT. 7 years w 
29/03/2019 - 23:02
Jeeze I hope WM and Fonzie is ok. I completely forgot about checking on the status of the project after the Oct party. Hope someone in the company didn't do something illegal or sabotage the project.
WWW.ECTO7.Com - SpringfieldGAME.Com
14/04/2019 - 10:37
I dont understand why we arent getting any response from Fonzie or WM. Has there been a response in 2019 at all on any of these posts? I think anyone who is still here has been more than optimistic, but I do think some sort of time frame or explanation at this point is necessary...

I mean. If I wanted to by another game from WM right now (like Papi Commando) would it ship out?
25/04/2019 - 21:42
i was an early investor due to solar but was not expecting this level of non response. i assume the project is abandoned and at most is a side project. they've missed several release dates. the last missed date is still advertised on the home page for the sega 30th anniversary ffs. my money is on this being a digital download. i hope the still do all they said they would but i'm cynical at this point...i'll go play solar now...

part of me thinks after the shindig they decided to say fuck it. i'm in for the long haul cause if it works it'll be a banger of a game.
update?update?update?update?
04/06/2019 - 05:21
Last I remember him posting on Facebook. I tthought he said the game was done but something with the hardware was an issue. They probably lost all their money on that problem and haven't recooped to order the batch of corrected parts. Can't blame WM for this, but they should just respond with an update and even just ask for more donations or something if that's what really happened. Any communication good news or bad is better than nothing
Kyle J Wilson
Faça login ou cadastre-se para responder a esta mensagem.

BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtrar: OFF
OPÇÕES